We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

www.stevenvaughan.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415Next
Current Page: 14 of 15
messageRe: Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services
Posted by Sunglasses 05 September, 2019 17:18

Aria fixed a leaking radiator for us a while back and his brother Dan did work to fix a vibrating kitchen tap. Pleased with the service. Very quick to respond.

Posted by Tyson 09 September, 2019 20:11

I recommend AFE Plumbing. They were very quick and responsive. Our leak was fixed within 2 hours of my initial phone call. The team of plumbers were professional, polite and efficient.

Posted by Megang 11 September, 2019 21:39

I would highly recommend AFE plumbing. They were responsive friendly and very helpful. Very professional and efficient.

Posted by dbailey 12 September, 2019 12:34

Hi - I have used AFE plumbing a couple of times recently. They are excellent, responsive, well priced and high quality work. I thoroughly recommend them.

Posted by Miriam111 13 September, 2019 17:06

Hello,

Created this account specially to recommend AFE Plumbing - we found them via this website and they fixed our leaking kitchen tap/pipework situation quickly and very professionally. The price was very reasonable too.

If we find ourselves needing a plumber there's no doubt we'll call them again. I'd recommend them without reservation.

Posted by EricHerneHill 18 September, 2019 12:05

We also found Aria and AFE Plumbing via this site. He and his coworkers completely renovated our two bathrooms so I can recommend them if you're looking for someone to help you with a much larger job as well. They were very professional and helpful. It was a long project and at a couple points there could have been more clear communication and instructions between all the parties involved, but on the whole they kept on top of things and were amenable to make changes when things didn't come out either as we'd hoped or specified. When there was an unexpected leak at one point, Aria was very quick to respond and helped to rectify the problem even though it was the weekend. The finished bathrooms both look really great and it was a pleasure working with this company because they are all very friendly, skilled and professional.

Posted by Magic_johnstone 28 September, 2019 09:49

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2019:09:28:11:05:10 by Magic_johnstone.

Posted by anna_r 30 September, 2019 06:06

Aria did a great job fixing our tricky leaking toilet. Came out quickly, worked efficiently, friendly and professional. Even went out of his way to pop back the next day to add extra sealant to stop it wobbling. Thoroughly recommended.

Posted by slattian 09 October, 2019 09:51

I was really impressed with AFE plumbing. I contacted them with an urgent request and Aria was at the house within a few hours. Our problem was fixed without issue and Aria was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!

Posted by ngas 12 October, 2019 13:51

Aria and his team have done several pieces of work for us over the last couple of years, all to a very high standard. They are prompt and professional. Highly recommend.

Posted by AndySE5 21 October, 2019 20:57

Fantastic team I can recommend to any one.
I had a leaking stopcock and it started to flood the floor. I had it replaced by AFE fast and in professional manner. Saved and dry! Great job, thank you!

Posted by WillsMac 22 October, 2019 12:44

Contacted A.F.E plumbing services after seeing recommendations on this forum. Aria friendly and helpful. Work ( to install a new shower) was completed quickly and Aria used resources already in stock to keep costs down. Work was finished to a high standard. Communication was excellent throughout - always important when plumbing work is involved. Recommended.

Posted by SW music 24 October, 2019 12:15

A.F.E plumbing services just installed a new bathroom suite and toilet for us. As well as plumbing work included structural work to floor and walls, tiling of floors and walls, electrical work and painting and decorating. All work was done to a high standard by a friendly, hardworking team of people who turned up every day and completed everything on schedule. Unexpected problems were sorted out without fuss or delay and any additional costs incurred were immediately discussed in detail and reasonable and creative solutions found. The project was very efficiently co-ordinated by Aria who kept in daily contact with us. Thoroughly recommended.

Posted by BShepherd 29 October, 2019 14:47

I phoned AFE this morning in a panic due to a plumbing emergency - 4 hours later the job is finished! Great price and super helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.

Posted by graccie75 18 November, 2019 15:37

Highly recommended! A neighbour recommended AFE when she phoned to tell me a leak from my bathroom into her property! Aria was quick to respond and his brother Dan came around that day. Dan immediately diagnosed and dealt with the problem very efficiently. He was very pleasant to deal with and he put my mind at rest . I have no hesitation in recommending! Thank you !

Posted by Zepp1 20 November, 2019 21:18

Another recommendation for Aria! Prompt, friendly,professional,tidy and best of all reasonable price.
Second time I've used him and will definitely use his services again.

Posted by SE26123 26 November, 2019 09:39

Contact Aria (AFE) after seeing recommendations on this forum. They helped to fix a leaking shower unit. They were very friendly and helpful. They detected the leak and stopped it. Then they installed the new shower and replaced tiling. After a couple of weeks the tap was dripping due to a problem with a faulty washer from manufacturer. They came round the same week to stop the drip and replace washer. Work was finished to a high standard. Communication was excellent throughout and I would definitely recommend.

Posted by dayo 28 November, 2019 17:00

another positive recommendation - recently they helped with some insurance work - identified the source of the problem (leak from upstairs bathroom through to downstairs ceiling) - prompt repair and excellent plastering job to ceiling.
Also Aria is very good at getting back to you promptly when contact made. For plumbing problems my first port of call!n my speed dial list.

Posted by LissMaker 29 November, 2019 06:58

Another recommendation for Aria and Dan who fixed a problem with my bathroom sink quickly and responded to my request very promptly.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was 2019:11:29:07:00:34 by LissMaker.

Posted by peternbutler 17 December, 2019 22:05

Aria and his brother did a great job installing a dishwasher. Very quick, efficient and friendly to deal with. Highly recommended!

Posted by nickh101 17 December, 2019 22:34

Another recommendation for Aria. We’ve used them a number of times, always responsive and reasonable. Recommended

Posted by otherjamesgray January 06, 03:40PM

I'd also be more than happy to recommend Aria and AFE. We had a difficult to reach pipe leaking into the flat below and it was dealt with extremely quickly and professionally. Would happily call Aria next time I need some work complete!

Posted by mawhkirs January 06, 05:18PM

Do they charge a call out fee?

Posted by ben_ash January 11, 01:18AM

can’t recommend Aria & Afe enough. so helpful friendly and very trustworthy. will happily call them next time.

Posted by jaco24 January 15, 12:45PM

Just wanted to add my recommendation for Aria and his team. They sourced and fitted a new shower for me, and Aria answered all of my stupid questions before attending. Also if I hadn't known they had been in you wouldn't have been able to tell as they left everything so clean and tidy. V impressed and would definitely use their services again.

Posted by morty January 15, 05:36PM

Hi,

I have just used AFE Plumbing Services and I have to say I'm delighted to have found them.
We used to live in East Dulwich until a few years ago having relocated, but we rent out our flat.
Over the years the odd thing has happened and I just haven't found a reliable plumber. I found Aria via the forum so gave him a go. All our dealings have been over the phone. I explained what was required, having been notified of a leak in the bathroom. He went around having liaised with my tenant and we made a plan. Within a few days all works were complete to a high standard according to my tenant. Tiles removed, new pipework undertaken and a new shower installed. He and his team left the flat tidy each day after finishing so as to cause minimum disruption to my tenant.
I will certainly use Aria in the future.

Thanks,

Matt

Posted by dave_WN February 11, 12:35PM

We used AFE plumbing last week for a blocked drain after our previously reliable plumber went AWOL. Despite having a broken leg Aria arranged for a visit within two days and fixed the problem within 20 minutes. They were a pleasure to deal with and I will use them again with no issues

Posted by Jennie_123 February 11, 04:01PM

Another recommendation for Aria and his team. They were punctual, informative, hard working, clean & tidy, reliable and did an all round great job.

Posted by LAW123 February 17, 07:35PM

Big shout for Aria, Dan and the team at AFE Plumbing.
We had a leak from our bathroom which was causing damage to the downstairs room. Called Aria last week who responded immediately. Members of the team came around next day and diagnosed the problem quickly and efficiently.
The repair was done most professionally and we were very happy with the service from start to finish.
Very professional, clean, tidy and most importantly reliable.
Great service from very nice people and we will certainly now use AFE whenever we have any plumbing issues in the future.
Thanks guys !!!

Posted by delinquent February 17, 07:42PM

Used AFE Plumbing a few times now and they're always spot on - as others have said, reliable, conscientious and very helpful. Thoroughly recommended.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415Next
Current Page: 14 of 15

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum