We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

http://www.ellyallen.com/

http://avakitchens.co.uk

www.stevenvaughan.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
messageRe: Recommendation: Spoiltdog aka Andy
Posted by bon3yard 31 August, 2014 09:35

Is there a phone number for this company? Really need our bathroom sorted and decent builders are hard to come by.

Posted by ade22 01 September, 2014 21:44

Andy can be contacted on 07564194363

Posted by mmeade 24 September, 2014 16:54

Hi - do you have a number for Andy (Andyman) as there are lots of recommendations, but I can't find a phone number.. Thanks so much.

Posted by Bongocakes 25 October, 2014 23:13

Just wanted to add a plus one to all the other recommendations for Andy (and Richard). We had a long list of stuff that needed taking care of (painting and decorating, mending fences, treating decking, sanding and re-sealing a kitchen worktop, clearing gutters and a valley roof, replacing a broken floorboard etc), Andy gave us a reasonable quote and did a great job for us. He is super-hardworking, and we felt completely comfortable leaving him to get on with stuff while we were on holiday. Our plan of getting everything done while we away didnít quite pan out unfortunately due to weather and an accident that slowed Andy down a bit but we got there in the end. And Andy was very conscientious about getting everything finished to a level we were happy with. I have no doubt that we will be calling on him again in the future.

Posted by dowding 27 October, 2014 14:04

I whole heartedly agree with all the recommendations for Andy and Richard. I was let down by a builder a week before moving into a flat which was not only in a state, but not safe for my young daughter. Andy accepted the job at very short notice, quoted a fair price and, with Richard, has done an incredible job. So much so that I have offered them more money than was asked for, as I think they are deserving. As well as clearly caring about providing a quality service, Andy was responsive, and very good at keeping me up to date on progress. He also did some really thoughtful and helpful things, like replacing dim lightbulbs and planing the front door so it didn't stick. These were things he didn't have to do, particularly with the time pressure he and Richard were under. I will definitely be using them again.

Emma

Posted by cornershop 23 December, 2014 21:36

Just wanted to add my recommendation for Andy and Richard, who I invited back for a second time to redecorate my rental flat in Catford.

I left them the keys to the property and the work has been completed to their usual high standards, to agreed timescales and budget.

It looks fantastic and will prove very attractive to prospective tenants. No doubt I'll call on Andy again when it needs another refresh in a few years time...

Shirish

Posted by hepcatdata 19 March, 2015 08:56

same from me - Andy and Rich were friendly, trustworthy and reliable. The job was done to budget and they were happy to keep going until the job was right. They began decorating one room for me and ended up doing three. Thanks!

Posted by clareg 19 March, 2015 13:12

Another glowing recommendation here...
Andy has just completed a long list of jobs for us and we're really pleased with the results. He was great to deal with, reasonably priced and all the work was done to a high standard (everything left spotless when they'd finished too). Wouldn't hesitate to use him again in the future.

Posted by heathcliffe 25 March, 2015 12:18

Yet another glowing recommendation for Andy, and richly deserved!

Andy and Richard once again completed some jobs for us that needed doing in a hurry. They were speedy, did fantastic work and were a pleasure to deal with, as always. If you're looking for a handyman then look no further.

Posted by Amyncle 30 March, 2015 12:07

Does anyone have Andy and Rich's new number? The one listed is out of order Thank you

Posted by spoiltdog 31 March, 2015 18:13

Phone is working

Posted by brushworks 31 March, 2015 18:15

hi everyone on EDF Richard here my number is 07724829283 also Andy is have trouble with his phone but it should be working soon if anyone have any enquiries please fill free to give me a call

Thanks Richard

Posted by southsidesally 07 April, 2015 12:24

I'd like to add my recommendation for Spoiltdog aka Andy. Andy together with Richard visited me today to hang a large antique mirror for me. They responded within a matter of hours and were here the very next morning. They did a great job, for a very reasonable price, and were pleasant and jolly to boot.

I will definitely be inviting them back to carry out a few other odd jobs for me as the high quality of their work coupled with their professionalism and courtesy cannot be faulted.

Posted by samandiz 19 April, 2015 16:44

Andy and Richard replaced some broken floor tiles and re-grouted my kitchen floor for me. They were punctual, polite, easy to have around and did a good job at a reasonable price. I also liked the fact that you don't pay them in cash, rather by bank transfer.

I will be contacting them to do more maintenance or decorating jobs in future and recommend them.

Posted by larrygee 23 April, 2015 10:55

I'd like to add my recommendation for Spoiltdog aka Andy. Andy together with Richard did a great job repairing my leaking gutter today. They arrived promptly and were very professional in their approach.

The repair was made without fuss , quickly and the rates were very reasonable. I will definitely be using them again for any building or repair jobs I have in future.

Posted by Maria Jose- MJ 25 April, 2015 10:55

Let me add my recommendation. Once more Andy and Richard came to the rescue, another Saturday morning mission as I always seem to find out mid week that there is something new broken. Great help, a real pleasure to work with them. Mj

Posted by sunshineSJ 06 May, 2015 21:37

I have now used Andy from Andyman to decorate two different flats, and to do odd jobs around the house such as sticking back on a fireplace and putting up curtain poles. Andy is always quick to respond, does a professional job, prices are very reasonable and is an absolute pleasure to have round the house. Highly recommended, I would never use another handyman again. You can call him on 07564 194363.

Posted by Aysel 18 May, 2015 14:19

Andy came and did some work for me at the weekend in my garden. He was so helpful and went out of his way to ensure the job was done to my satisfaction. I will be getting him back again to replace my kitchen worktops. I would definitely recommend him.

Posted by elserin 24 May, 2015 11:36

It was a relief to find Andy, having been let down by others, and I am more than happy to add yet another recommendation. Andy responded really promptly,was most helpful, friendly, courteous and professional, and quoted a very reasonable price to mend a leaking gutter and down pipe. It was a pleasure to have him round. Andy and Richard then came, right on time, and carried out the repair calmly and efficiently. I have no doubt I will be calling on Andy in the future.

Posted by wodey 03 June, 2015 20:24

Andy came round same day after finishing another job to help with a broken bed. Wouldn't charge as it ended up being a simple job but am booking him in for some larger jobs soon. Was really impressed with his manner and enthusiasm to help.

Posted by Florian99 18 June, 2015 09:09

I would also recommend Andy from Andyman - who I originally found on the EDF after reading his rave reviews.

Andy came and helped me out at my house with a whole bunch of odd jobs before I put it on the rental market. This included plumbing, sorting out mastic around the bath, a lock on the back of a door, painting and even putting up a very tricky curtain rail. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with throughout, from the first time I called him through to me paying him at the end of the job, (once I had I confirmed I was happy with all the work) and his workmanship was excellent. He also called regularly to give me updates on things - and this level of communication was very much appreciated. I will definitely use him again.

Posted by gingertom 13 July, 2015 15:02

I am happy to add my thanks to Andy, who came round at short notice to hang an extremely large mirror and some shelving. A real relief to find someone so helpful and professional. His communication and promptness were especially welcome as the timeframe was so short.

Posted by Sonners 28 July, 2015 12:09

Another positive recommendation for Andy and Richard who came and did a day's worth of jobs for us last week. They were very professional and polite and did a good job on a variety of tasks we needed sorting out. We will be using them again in the future for a utility room refit.

Posted by SaraEllen 07 October, 2015 14:24

I definitely recommend Andy. He came today to do several jobs - including what could have been a very tricky job of hanging a large photograph (6ft x 4ft). He was absolutely great! He was very careful with hanging the photograph and with all the other jobs. He even went out of his way to fix a troublesome tap - making 2 trips to get parts. His workmnship is excellent, he's professional, polite and cleaned up after he'd done the work. I will be getting him back to do more work whenever it's needed.

Posted by Nubaone01 14 December, 2015 14:31

Another recommendation for Andy Richard (Andyman Services). Had to negotiate and plan over the phone for some work to be carried out on a 3 bed flat. I live in Singapore and was only scheduled to be in London for 10 days so working on a very short deadline to complete the job prior to the property being re-let.

The guys painted the flat top to bottom, fitted new kitchen doors, tiled bathroom & kitchen. Fitted new kitchen unit doors and fitted new sink and taps, put up some new chandeliers . The flat looked unbelievable at the end resulting in being relet by the first prospective tenants.

Andy, Richard and team are reliable honest and flexible, able to work without supervision and most importantly used their common sense to resolve any issues if I was uncontactable. Pleasure to work with and will get them back in to sort out our main house. Andy is contactable on 07564194363

Posted by Gemime34 03 April, 2016 13:37

I wanted to add another recommendation for Andy and his team. They have just redecorated a bedroom for us following a leak and as usual have done a great job for a good price (and worked over the weekend which is appreciated). We have used him for all our jobs for the last 5 years and it is so nice to find someone reliable and trustworthy to call upon for our 'handyman' jobs. He is also a really nice guy to deal with. I will continue to use him for all our future work. His contact number is 07564194363.

Posted by KC 05 April, 2016 17:40

Hi, I would like to add my recommendation for Andy. This is the second time that we have used Andy for painting and decorating. He did an excellent job at short notice and was extremely helpful throughout.

Posted by Ladygooner 15 April, 2016 14:51

Another recommendation for Andy. He came round to sort out rehanging a wall cabinet - very efficient and good value!

Posted by pinkgrapefruit 16 April, 2016 21:17

Hello,
I'd too like to highly recommend the Andyman team - Andy & Richard - they are brilliant.

They came round to our rental property last summer to advise on shelving as well as help set up a new cot and fix pictures and a mirror. They offered fantastic, practical honest advice on where our money would be best spent even when it meant reducing their workload - we had thought to put up alcove shelving but they suggested that this wouldn't be value for money for us in a temporary rental property as the storage capacity would have been low and cost for building relatively high.

All jobs were carried out to a high spec and every consideration was taken when installing.

Posted by sarahkate 07 June, 2016 08:19

5* Recommendation for "Andyman Services" *****

Andy and his colleague Richard recently completely renovated our kitchen and we have nothing but good things to say about them both. They came and gave us a very reasonable quote to remove the entire old kitchen and install our new IKEA one. We also asked them to do a few other jobs whilst we had them, all of which they did to a high standard without delaying the kitchen renovation. They worked efficiently and tidily and were really respectful of the house while they were working. They even managed to befriend our elusive neighbour!

They are skilled in all kinds of work - renovations, wallpapering, painting, tiling, landscape gardening...(I'm the sure the list goes on!) In total the jobs they did for us were our entire kitchen (including painting and tiling), fixing our back door, installing new taps on our bathroom sink, removing old heater and replacing a bathroom radiator. Definitely glad to have these handymen on my phonebook.

I'd happily send before and after photos if anyone would like to see examples of their workmanship.

Andy's number is 07564 194 363

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2016:06:07:11:06:23 by sarahkate.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum