Recommendation: Spoiltdog aka Andy

Crack

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to add my recommendation for Andy and Richard as reliable and trustworthy handymen. They have now done the second job for me and I'm really pleased (once: installing a loft ladder, second fixing bay window curtain poles). Both times they carried out the work with thought, no mess and at a good price. I will definitely book them for the next job, which will be repairing our garden shed.

I have Andy's number 07564 194363 saved in my mobile in case for any emergency handy work coming up!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was surprised to read that someone was unhappy with Andy and Richard. I used them last week after the recommendations on here to assemble a wooden playhouse, put up shelves and install a cat flap (strange job yes...)

I found them to be prompt, tidy and professional. Andy came round as soon as he could to quote for the job and then arranged a day that was suitable for me to complete it.

They both cracked on as soon as they arrived and got on and did a great job, I was delighted, I was also happy with the price. They like to paid directly into their bank account which I think is very refreshing, I have no hesitations in recommending these two workmen and will be using them should I need any jobs doing again.

Thanks Chaps!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to add a recommendation for Andy and Richard. They were very helpful when they came to do some jobs at our office.

We missed the first day and felt awful but they were so helpful in re-arranging and getting everything done.

We will be using them again for sure.

Again, another recommendation for Andy and Richard. My husband contacted Andy for a quote for some general DIY, he was quoted a very reasonable price and was able to pop round to view the job within 24 hours.

The job was then completed within 48hrs and to accommodate mine and my husbands busy schedule. Andy was super friendly, professional and reliable. Very happy with his work, will definitely use again.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to add a plus one to all the other recommendations for Andy (and Richard). We had a long list of stuff that needed taking care of (painting and decorating, mending fences, treating decking, sanding and re-sealing a kitchen worktop, clearing gutters and a valley roof, replacing a broken floorboard etc), Andy gave us a reasonable quote and did a great job for us. He is super-hardworking, and we felt completely comfortable leaving him to get on with stuff while we were on holiday. Our plan of getting everything done while we away didn?t quite pan out unfortunately due to weather and an accident that slowed Andy down a bit but we got there in the end. And Andy was very conscientious about getting everything finished to a level we were happy with. I have no doubt that we will be calling on him again in the future.

I whole heartedly agree with all the recommendations for Andy and Richard. I was let down by a builder a week before moving into a flat which was not only in a state, but not safe for my young daughter. Andy accepted the job at very short notice, quoted a fair price and, with Richard, has done an incredible job. So much so that I have offered them more money than was asked for, as I think they are deserving. As well as clearly caring about providing a quality service, Andy was responsive, and very good at keeping me up to date on progress. He also did some really thoughtful and helpful things, like replacing dim lightbulbs and planing the front door so it didn't stick. These were things he didn't have to do, particularly with the time pressure he and Richard were under. I will definitely be using them again.

Emma

• 3 weeks later...
I had Andy from Andyman around again today to rehang a curtain pole that had fallen off. He did a great job at an extremely reasonable price. Not only that but he is a great guy and very friendly! I am planning to use him for some decorating in the future too. Highly recommended. He's on 07564 194363.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And another recommendation for Andy and Richard - who came back recently to do some more decorating for me including sanding and oiling a nasty kitchen work surface, which now looks beautiful - and building some shelves to replicate some already in the living room. They look identical.

They are both really great blokes and work very hard. They are also very good with communication, and charge a really fair rate. For the second time, I insisted on paying more than their quote because of the quality of their work - and I've never done this with any other tradesman.

Would highly recommend

• 2 weeks later...

Really impressed with the service from Andy. I called him in a bit of a panic to assemble a kids wooden kitchen (in time for Christmas) and hang several paintings and a heavy mirror. I phoned him on the Friday, he came round on Saturday to quote and spent most of his Sunday doing the work!

Andy was very efficient, polite and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and will use him again.

Just wanted to add my recommendation for Andy and Richard, who I invited back for a second time to redecorate my rental flat in Catford.

I left them the keys to the property and the work has been completed to their usual high standards, to agreed timescales and budget.

It looks fantastic and will prove very attractive to prospective tenants. No doubt I'll call on Andy again when it needs another refresh in a few years time...

Shirish

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I"d recommend Andy too. He came out at 8pm on a cold, wet night to give us a bit of advice and help out on a small job. He then only charged us half of what he'd orginally quoted because he said he'd only done half the work. A good honest man, nice to have around.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to add my recommendation for Andy and Rich. They came round to fit a tv to the wall and chase the cables into the wall. Found them both extremely friendly, easy to deal with and they did a good job for a reasonable price. Would be very happy to use them again.

I can also highly recommend Andy and Richard. They've repainted our kitchen, sanded down and rebar mushed our worktops, put in a new kitchen sink and hob and most recently came in with under 24 hours notice to paint our window and bathroom wall when we were let down by another handyman. They came in and worked very quickly to get the job done in time and were reasonable. Andyman will be my only handyman from now on as he is knowledgeable, friendly, reasonably priced, always there to help and most importantly reliable! Thanks Andy!

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Andy and Richard. They put up a very large floating shelf for me, doing a really good job, clearing up after themselves, turned up on time, and a good price too. I'll be calling them again! Andy: 07564194363

Another glowing recommendation here...

Andy has just completed a long list of jobs for us and we're really pleased with the results. He was great to deal with, reasonably priced and all the work was done to a high standard (everything left spotless when they'd finished too). Wouldn't hesitate to use him again in the future.

Yet another glowing recommendation for Andy, and richly deserved!

Andy and Richard once again completed some jobs for us that needed doing in a hurry. They were speedy, did fantastic work and were a pleasure to deal with, as always. If you're looking for a handyman then look no further.