Recommendation: Spoiltdog aka Andy

Crack

I'd like to recommend Andyman too. Andy and Richard had to hang 4 new glazed doors in my Victorian home. Challenge was obvious as all the openings were slightly different sizes. They did a great job hanging and painting the doors. They look fab. I got them to do a couple of extra pieces of work - floating shelf; new doors to what was an open shelf unit and replacing an extractor fan. At the end of each day Andy and Richard made sure the place was clean and tidy. They're coming back again to put up some bathroom cabinets and in the Spring to do some external work. Can't recommend them enough.

Andy's number is 07564194363.

I'm happy for anyone to contact me if you have need further information.

Asif

Hi,

I can also recommend Andy, I made contact with him last week after reading these posts. He came round to assess jobs then emailed me the prices that night and was here the next day completing the lists. Hes polite, clean and tidy.

• 3 weeks later...

I would highly recommend Andyman....

Him and his work mate turned up the this morning and made light work of the jobs i gave him to a very high standard. More importantly when i asked him to do a few extra things that i had thought of but not mentioned on the phone, he was only too happy to help me. Even changing a light bulb that i could not reach was no job too small.

Totally affordable .... more importantly i felt totally at ease with them being in the house, which is something to consider when you have small children.

I can also endorse the recommendation for Andy - reasonable and professional and a pleasure to have in the house. He did the work on a Sunday and even though it proved more of pain than originally thought, he stuck to the quote and came back on Thursday to finish the job.

I woulk also like to recommend Andy and Richard. They fitted two doors for me today, they were very professional, helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble, .also they were very clean and tidy, no mess was left behind.

I would advise any body needing a work done ,to give them a call as their rates are very reasonable.

The number is 07564194363.

jobby1 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi all,

> Thanks for your suggestions but this was back in

> November I was looking and no longer need a

> handyman :)

xxx

Who did you use?

Sadly I made the mistake of recommending a very good handyman on here, with the result that he became too busy to come back :))

ETA: I don't mean he'd never have come back, I mean he was booked up for months ahead :(

• 2 weeks later...
Just to add another recommendation for Andy. I had two walls wallpapered and several light fixtures changed by Andy. It was all done quickly to a very high level with a minimum of fuss. He did a great job, was on time and made the whole process simple.

I would like to add my recommendation to the growing list of Andy's admirers. As a landscape designer & builder, he has helped me in areas we are not accomplished at,as much as we would like on more than a few occasions. His work has always been first class & he's a lovely bloke too. He won't let you down, something that I'm becoming more aware of as more of my customers & even myself last year have had tradesmen take their money & not show up!

• 3 weeks later...
Adding to the already growing list of recommendations. I would like to thank Andy on the tilling work done on my living/hallway floor. Both Andy and Richard were very professional, carried out the work to a good standard and made the whole process very easy. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
I can Highly recommend Andy @ Andyman. He came to us at short notice (on a Sunday) and did a thorough, professional and very reasonable priced job for us. This included, re-sealing our shower. Fitting a door bell and some painting. Definatley a number to keep !! His Mobile: 07564 194363.

Saw all the recommendations for Terry on the forum, called him yesterday and he was round within the hour. Spent half a day doing a variety of jobs quickly and professionally and wouldn't even take a tea break. Very reasonable rates will definitely use him again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I highly recommend andy fantastic job putting up my wardrobre from ikea, friendly and efficient. I didnt no where to turn and considering the amount of recomendations thought I would call, came very soon and totally happy.

I want to also recommend Andy - 07564194363! I've been using Andy for the past 18 months. He's recently relaid some garden paving, rendered a garden wall, removed and refixed (without breaking) some large wall bathroom tiles and completed some painting. He's reliable, honest, friendly and his prices are very competitive. I'll continue to use Andy as he always ready to help.

I'd also like to recommend Andy. He recently resealed our bath, sink, around oven and fixed shower and towel rail. He did a great job and was very reasonably priced. He is reliable and trustworthy too so I would happily use him again. 07564194363