Recommendation: Spoiltdog aka Andy

Crack

I read all the recommendations for Andy and Richard and decided to give them a try. I rang and spoke to Andy who booked me in for an appointment a couple of days later. Richard turned up on time, fitted my shower screen quickly and efficiently and was very friendly to deal with. All in all, a stress free , smooth experience from start to finish.

Very reasonable quote too. I will use them again and recommend them to my neighbours. Thank you!

Another positive recommendation for Andy and Richard who came and did a day's worth of jobs for us last week. They were very professional and polite and did a good job on a variety of tasks we needed sorting out. We will be using them again in the future for a utility room refit.

Can anybody recommend anyone else, other than the amazing Andy and Richard? I have a small but urgent job and Andy can't help as he's booked up. There must be someone else good out there?

• 3 weeks later...
I agree with all the above. Andy & Richard were superb and were able to fix the mess I had created in our kitchen trying to install a new dishwasher myself. They knew exactly what was needed and were able to fix it all in half a day. And they were reasonably priced too! I can't see myself using anyone else in the future. Just hope they're not too busy...

Another recommendation for Andy who did a great job for us painting hallway + stairs, plus some small carpentry jobs. Friendly and polite, left everything tidy and in good order, we are very happy with the result.

• 4 weeks later...

Just want to add a shout-out for Andy and Richard. I moved overseas last year and now rent out my property - Andy is brilliant to work with - reliable and honest. I really couldn't ask for a better service.

Last year before I moved overseas they did a great job on redoing my bathroom and ever since I have used him for anything that has come up - fixing leaking plumbing, painting and decorating.... This week he organised for a Powerflush of my system to get all the rust out of my awfully old central heating system.

Andyman Services. 07564 194363.

• 2 weeks later...
I definitely recommend Andy. He came today to do several jobs - including what could have been a very tricky job of hanging a large photograph (6ft x 4ft). He was absolutely great! He was very careful with hanging the photograph and with all the other jobs. He even went out of his way to fix a troublesome tap - making 2 trips to get parts. His workmnship is excellent, he's professional, polite and cleaned up after he'd done the work. I will be getting him back to do more work whenever it's needed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Andy and Richard. They did some work for us in the summer and returned last week to fit a new utility room and do some other odd jobs (fit blinds, secure wardrobe to wall, fit shelves and install some new lights).

Good speedy work, reasonable quote and nice guys to have around.

kerryvdk Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I was surprised to read that someone was unhappy

> with Andy and Richard. I used them last week after

> the recommendations on here to assemble a wooden

> playhouse, put up shelves and install a cat flap

> (strange job yes...)

>

> I found them to be prompt, tidy and professional.

> Andy came round as soon as he could to quote for

> the job and then arranged a day that was suitable

> for me to complete it.

>

I would've been happy to add to the positive comments but I can't I'm afraid! After an initial visit from Andy (who was friendly and accommodating) I waited in vain for a quote and when I chased him, was promised a call the next day which never came! Shame cos I really wanted to use him after all the accolades on here.

Another recommendation for Andy Richard (Andyman Services). Had to negotiate and plan over the phone for some work to be carried out on a 3 bed flat. I live in Singapore and was only scheduled to be in London for 10 days so working on a very short deadline to complete the job prior to the property being re-let.

The guys painted the flat top to bottom, fitted new kitchen doors, tiled bathroom & kitchen. Fitted new kitchen unit doors and fitted new sink and taps, put up some new chandeliers . The flat looked unbelievable at the end resulting in being relet by the first prospective tenants.

Andy, Richard and team are reliable honest and flexible, able to work without supervision and most importantly used their common sense to resolve any issues if I was uncontactable. Pleasure to work with and will get them back in to sort out our main house. Andy is contactable on 07564194363

I just wanted to give a shout out to Andy and Richard - I live in New Zealand and am not using a property manager so anything that goes wrong in my house needs to be sorted quickly, efficiently, and by someone I can trust.

Andy is always happy to help, gives me sound advice, is great to work with, my tenants find him easy too contact and I trust the advice I get from him.

• 3 weeks later...

I messaged Andy,then spoke with him to go through what I wanted, we made a day and time for him to come round and I emailed him to confirm and give address. I waited in for him but he did not show and no call or message to say why. I dropped him an email yesterday to ask why no show, but to date no message back.

It's kind of what I expect from trade and handymen reallty.