Recommendation: Spoiltdog aka Andy

Crack

• 5 weeks later...

I have just used Andyman Services for assembling Ikea multi-packages for a child's bunk/cabin bed. I was also recommend Andy.

There was also a big sofa that needed moving. Andy is clearly in demand, but came and gave a very reasonable quote and got the job done at the weekend. I was impressed. He does decorating and gardening services. I am going go get him to fit a couple of fence panels over the summer. Recommended. His number: 07564 194 363.

I must too recommend Andy (Andyman) and Richard his partner. I had a number of jobs that needed doing, including converting a toilet into a utility room and building lounge units and shelving. During the course of the work there were moments when my original plans had to be adapted and they were always ready to help with solutions.

Their quality of work is excellent and they won't leave (or take payment) until you are completely satisfied with everything they've done. Very trustworthy. I felt I was in safe hands and they guided a novice through the process of renovation.

• 4 weeks later...
I wanted to add another recommendation for Andy and his team. They have just redecorated a bedroom for us following a leak and as usual have done a great job for a good price (and worked over the weekend which is appreciated). We have used him for all our jobs for the last 5 years and it is so nice to find someone reliable and trustworthy to call upon for our 'handyman' jobs. He is also a really nice guy to deal with. I will continue to use him for all our future work. His contact number is 07564194363.

Hi, I would like to add my recommendation for Andy. This is the second time that we have used Andy for painting and decorating. He did an excellent job at short notice and was extremely helpful throughout.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'd too like to highly recommend the Andyman team - Andy & Richard - they are brilliant.

They came round to our rental property last summer to advise on shelving as well as help set up a new cot and fix pictures and a mirror. They offered fantastic, practical honest advice on where our money would be best spent even when it meant reducing their workload - we had thought to put up alcove shelving but they suggested that this wouldn't be value for money for us in a temporary rental property as the storage capacity would have been low and cost for building relatively high.

All jobs were carried out to a high spec and every consideration was taken when installing.

Hello,

Andyman services AKA Andy and Richard have just completed a fantastic job in our new build flat and I'm keen to recommend them on the EDF as this is where I got their contact details.

This is the second time I've used their services in the past year and once again we're thrilled with their professionalism and the work completed - this time tiling a splash back in our kitchen, putting up shelves, towel rails, hooks, pictures and mirrors. They approach each and every job with integrity, first visiting for an initial discussion and quote, and are incredibly patient and thorough to ensure the work is the best it can be and you are 100% happy (at real value for money).

It's a pleasure to use their services and we're looking forward to working with them again for future flat works.

• 1 month later...

5* Recommendation for "Andyman Services" *****

Andy and his colleague Richard recently completely renovated our kitchen and we have nothing but good things to say about them both. They came and gave us a very reasonable quote to remove the entire old kitchen and install our new IKEA one. We also asked them to do a few other jobs whilst we had them, all of which they did to a high standard without delaying the kitchen renovation. They worked efficiently and tidily and were really respectful of the house while they were working. They even managed to befriend our elusive neighbour!

They are skilled in all kinds of work - renovations, wallpapering, painting, tiling, landscape gardening...(I'm the sure the list goes on!) In total the jobs they did for us were our entire kitchen (including painting and tiling), fixing our back door, installing new taps on our bathroom sink, removing old heater and replacing a bathroom radiator. Definitely glad to have these handymen on my phonebook.

I'd happily send before and after photos if anyone would like to see examples of their workmanship.

Andy's number is 07564 194 363

• 4 weeks later...
I'm another fan of Andy of Andyman Services. We had one of those jobs that fall into the 'too small' category (door that was sticking) but Andy came round to see it the next day, got the job done quickly and efficiently, was very professional and great value for money. It's so good when you find a local tradesman you know you can rely on and, above all, trust. I highly recommend him.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to add to the recommendations for Andy of Andyman Services. He came to our aid at very short notice on two occasions in the same week. The first time was to remove existing shelving (which he did very tidily) and the second time was to fill holes in the wall left by an electrician. For the second job, I spoke with him at 10.30pm and he arrived at 7am the following day. I will definitely be calling on him again.

I would like to add my endorsement of Andy and Richard. I contacted Andy to give me a quote for redecorating my bathroom and a few other repairs to my property. I liked Andy immediately and trusted him enough to give him the keys to my property and let him get on with the job without any interference or delays. He finished the job within the time quoted and at a reasonable price. The work was done to a very good standard and he took the time to call and check with me if he needed to do or buy anything, that might cause extra expense.

I only met Richard once but he struck me as another very hard-working and knowledgeable guy. Gave me advice on a few jobs that I hadn't noticed would need doing fairly soon and if not carried out would prove more difficult and expensive to deal with later.

I will definitely be using Andy and Richard again and am waiting for a quote on some further work we discussed today. Andyman can be contacted on 07564 194363.

Another recommendation for Andy and Richard. They have done various bits for us over the past couple of months (hanging curtains, mirrors, shelves, pictures). They are always quick to respond, give reasonable quotes, do a good job and are generally courteous. I'm at home with a young baby at the moment and they have been great with her and have gone out of their way to ensure naps are not disturbed etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Andy. He came round at short notice to strip some very awkward wallpaper on the ceiling above our open tread stairs.

He spent a while explaining how we'd be able to do the job ourselves if we didn't want to pay for it. We were still a bit nervous about balancing ladders above stairs though, so Andy squeezed us in on a Saturday morning, and even came back on the Monday to finish off a section he hadn't realised we thought was included.

Clean, tidy, and a massive help.

Thanks Andy!

• 2 months later...
I can add another recommendation for Andy and Richard. Andy came and gave us a quote the same day we called and the jobs were all done a couple of days later. Both really nice guys, fair prices and the jobs all done well (hanging a mirror, curtain rail and re-siliconing a bath and shower). Would use them again

• 3 months later...
Another recommendation for Andy and Richard. They replaced and fitted some new kitchen cabinets in a utility area and and sanded/painted a damp/flaky ceiling (not a nice job). Friendly guys and efficient workers. We've already asked them to come back and do some more jobs.

• 3 weeks later...
So another (belated) review and recommendation for some work completed at the end of 2016. We contacted Andy a few months ago to do a bunch of different jobs for us which had been hanging around for months; filling, painting, tiling a bath panel, siliconing. Really quick to get back to us and arrange a proper time for a call and then a visit. I believe he and Richard ended up splitting the work, and despite having an (unplanned) hospital visit to contend with got the job finished quickly. Happy to receive feed back on some things that needed snagging, and fixed all the issues we'd raised. Would definitely use him again - and although he's always busy if you're flexible with timing worth a call and he can see if he can fit you in.

• 3 weeks later...
I got the details of Andy and Richard from the forum, they've just completed a decorating job for us and they were fantastic. They came out to quote the same day that I enquired - and although they are busy, made a hole in their schedule to get the work done. They were a pleasure to have in the house, their work is top class - they helped with problem solving solutions and cost cutting advice. They quoted for the job, not the number of days, and went above and beyond to make sure everything was finished to the highest standard. Everything about the two of them is reliable, professional and friendly. I understand the dilemma of finding a firm that you can trust, but look no further- you can't do better than Andy and Richard- thanks to everyone on the forum that recommended them. I will always go back to them in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd like to add my recommendation for Andyman Services. I've used Andy and Richard before when they did an excellent series of jobs for me. I was very impressed with their professionalism and the care they took over everything.

I now need a few jobs done in the house and garden, including installing a new manhole cover, so I called them out for a quote. While having a look to see if the new manhole cover would fit the space they actually fitted the new cover and didn't charge me for it. You can't get better than that! I highly recommend them for anyone looking for a handyman.

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for the guys - they came out to do some work for us to fit some lighting. The work was to a great standard and they went above and beyond in finishing things perfectly. They're reliable, fairly priced and do a great job. If only every service was as great as theirs!

I have used Andy for a few years now from small jobs around the house to decorating an entire flat. He has always done a great job, is extremely professional and friendly and a very reasonable price. Even if he is busy, if you call with an emergency he will bend over backwards to try and fit you in. Highly recommended.