Recommendation: Spoiltdog aka Andy

Crack

I used Andy to do a small job in the utility area which turned out to be more complicated than anticipated. Andy with his colleague Richard came up with few ideas and finished the job in hand and that too within the timescale. Really pleased with results.

He was reasonably priced too! His number is 07564194363.

I had a positive experience with Andy last week. He came to assemble some flat pack items, fix some shelves and replace the sealant around our sink. He was very professional and trustworthy. We gave him the keys and he did the job over 2 days. Excellent work and I would not hestiate to recommend him to anyone!

Totally recommend Andy! I'm 9 months pregnant and Andy and Richard came to fix a problem with our kitchen. Both quick, friendly, reasonable, honest and professional - they did a fab job and saved us money in the process. We will definitely use them again! Great guys too, lovely to have around. Andy's no is 07564194363.

Andy and Richard are great. They did lots of work for me last week and I've already booked them for more work. They are very reasonably priced and easy to get on with. I felt totally safe leaving them in the house while I went out. Highly recommended!

I had Andy and Richard (Andyman) do some jobs for me last week, which included the removal of a lot of ivy - up to a very high roof; hanging a cupboard and fitting air vents into my boiler cupboard. They are reliable, professional and friendly guys, and their prices are very fair. Very pleased with their work and will have them back again to do the next lot of jobs! Their number is 07564 194363.

I got Andy & Richard round to paint our front room last weekend. Lovely guys and they did a great job, would recommend them to anyone.

They were really organised, arrived on time and I have already chatted to them again about coming round to do some more work.

Thanks again guys,

M&K

I can also totally recommend Andy and Richard (Andyman, 07564 194363). We've used them in the past, and yesterday I rang about some more work. They came in the afternoon, quoted on the spot and fitted the job in this morning (ripping out built-in wardrobes and taking up an old carpet). They worked hard, did a great job, for a very reasonable price and are very friendly. I would definitely use them again.

• 2 weeks later...

Andy (07564 194363) has now done a third painting job for me. He has always done a fantastic job, is very friendly, punctual, reasonable, and I will definitely be asking him back for more work soon.

Thanks Andy.

Simon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had Andy (07564 194363) and his assistant round to do another job in my central London office. I have to say that I have never seen anyone work so hard and such hours to complete a job for me against a deadline. I called him at short notice and he went beyond the call of duty to finish it. Thank you so much again Andy.

Simon

I?d like to recommend handyman Andy, who?s just finished some decorating work for us (repainting the kitchen and bathroom). His quote was very reasonable, he did a great job pretty much over a weekend, which we much appreciated, with good attention to detail and clean lines, and left everything neat and tidy. Thank you, Andy! His number is 07564 194 363

• 2 weeks later...

Can second these recommendations for Andy - he's a 'can do' guy who recently transformed my boys bedroom, including sourcing various materials (blinds, curtain rails etc) and changing the glass in an internal window.

He is reliable, trustworthy and all costs were straightforward, clear and transparent.