Recommendation: Spoiltdog aka Andy

Crack

I just wanted to add another recommendation for Andy and his team. I have used Andy for years for jobs at our flat in ED ranging from small jobs like fitting blinds to larger work like decorating the place before new tenants moved in. All the work Andy and the guys have undertaken has been of excellent quality and reasonably priced. Andy is very easy to get on with and he has always made time to come and look at the work even when they are snowed under. These guys are great and I recommend them to anyone who wants to have a reliable handyman in their phones. I always call Andy when anything comes up as more often than not he can sort it!

Andy is terrific! I've used his services before and he always does a really good job. This time he made supports for trellises in the garden, put up a new washing line and put up new brackets for some indoor shelves. All done perfectly! Andy's easy going and pleasant to have around the house and he cleans up afterwards. Highly recommended!

• 4 weeks later...
Just wanted to add another recommendation for Andy and his team. I needed a relatively small job doing - a room repainting and the wall filled in a bit. Andy got back to me straight away, gave me a really reasonable quote (I got a couple), and more importantly managed to fit me in at a time that suited me. I'm 8.5m pregnant and left this far too late to sort out! He was really friendly and did a fantastic job. Also cleaned up thoroughly afterwards and moved everything back to exactly where I wanted it to ensure I didn't have to lift anything. Will definitely be calling on him and his team again in the future.

• 2 months later...
Andy just fitted a new dishwasher control panel for me saving me the expense of a new dishwasher. He's been my go-to handyman over the last few years from small jobs like this to painting my flat. He's always cheerful, reliable and prices are very reasonable. Highly recommend.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to add a recommendation for Andy. He came and fitted our fridge / freezer into our integrated kitchen after John Lewis said they weren't able to.He came over quickly - despite it being a Saturday morning. He was incredibly professional, tidy, quick and helpful and we had our fridge freezer installed much quicker and for a fraction of the cost that John Lewis were going to charge us - he was incredibly reasonable. Not only that - he also fixed the flush on our toilet at the same time free of charge! I really couldn't recommend him more highly - I was super impressed.He's also a super friendly nice guy. If you need him his tel no is 07564194363

• 2 weeks later...
I can recommend Andy and Richard too (Andyman Services - 02086702227 / 07564194363 / [email protected]). I called in a panic on Sunday, and not only did Andy pick up the phone but he managed to book me in for this morning (Wednesday). The other people we'd rung around were talking about 2-3 weeks so it was amazing to get such a quick service. They did exactly what was needed (pulling up patio tiles and chipping through concrete) and left me a happy customer! Really lovely blokes, too. Will use again.

I can 100% recommend Andy & Richard - these guys are the BEST & given all their great reviews on this thread, I can see that I'm not the only one impressed by their standard of work & also what absolutely lovely guys they are!

They came around & helped instal & neatly drill holes for the hoses of my washing machine to fit & also put up a curtain track for me.

They even went the extra mile & took the time to help me spot a leak in my bathroom which I never would have found without them.

These guys are professional, so friendly & are really knowledgeable. If I ever need anything done again, I will always use them.

Andy came out at very short notice to put up some blinds and take apart / move and reassemble a bed in a different room for me. He made sure he cleaned up after himself and went beyond what I had asked him to do (has asked if he could give me a hand moving mattresses and he did them on his own - how I do not know as one of them was very heavy!)

Am already planning to get him back to do more jobs around the house.

• 3 weeks later...

I have used Andy for around 10 years now. He is easy to contact, friendly, and knows how to get a good deal on things.

I live in New Zealand and rent out my house in Nunhead. While I have been away he'd installed a completely new kitchen. He took my vague brief, sourced all the fittings, got experts in for plumbing and gas, and did a great job. When I visited earlier this year it looked awesome. I had a few additional requests to finish off the build and he's been quick to respond.

He's also rebuilt a collapsed ceiling for me and installed a new bathroom as an insurance job. He's painted rooms, hung new light fittings - the works. A* service.

Andy - [email protected] 07564194363

I'd like to add my huge recommendation for Andy too. I engaged him last week based on the great reviews I'd seen for him on EDF. He did an array of jobs for me including refixing a shower rail that had been pulled out from a wall, re-siliconing the bath, polyfilling and painting over cracks and holes left by previous less professional workmen; fixing the overhead hob extractor fan; and odd painting jobs. He was professional, friendly, punctual, and everything was done to the highest standard. After having tried a number of other handymen over the last 8 years I've been living in the area he will defintitely be the only one I go to from now on. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Andy - 07564 194 363

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend Andy.

This is the first time Andy has done work for me and I found him to be very trustworthy, and he did great job. The work he did included replace decking, repair damaged window frame, repair and replace kitchen kick-boards, and laid lino flooring.

Andy takes his time to talk through the work he will do, and was focused on making sure I was happy with the work.

Andy - [email protected] 07564194363

I?ve used Andy and Richard several times over the last few years. I live overseas and rent out my property and whenever I have a problem, large or small, I can rely on these guys to sort it out for me. A year ago they repaired, repointed, and then painted all of the outside of my property and did a really good job. They have just completed some smaller inside jobs that needed doing. My tenants have always found them very pleasant to be around, and when the house was unoccupied, I could leave the keys with Andy and Richard to get on with the work that needed to be done. I can only vouch for the work they?ve done for me, but they?ve done all sorts of jobs and I?ve never had any problems with them. I?m happy to recommend these guys and will continue to use them for any work I need to have done.

Hi, I would just like to say that Andy has been round to work at both my home and my office over the years. He has just done another job for me and is the most helpful and reliable person I know. His work has always been perfect for me and he is a pleasure to have in the house. He is contactable on 07564 194363.

Simon

• 3 weeks later...

Another big endorsement for Andy Jacob. I had an inbuilt fridge that was being collected the next day and needed some help removing it. He came over 30 mins after I called to have a look, then fitted me in at 8am the next morning before his other job. Bear in mind this is 5 days before Christmas! The removal ended up being a damn sight harder than we both expected because it had been wedged in tight and it took nearly two hours, but he kept at it doggedly until it was done, then helped me carry it out the flat. And he charged me an incredibly reasonable fee for the work. And he?s a lovely man and a good laugh. Can?t recommend him enough. Jacob Lloyd

07564 194 363

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Andy (Andyman), he took on a job putting up our curtain poles and curtains for us at very short notice just before Christmas and did an excellent job. He?s very accommodating at working round your timings and schedules which is very helpful when you have small children in the house.