Forum Sponsors

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

https://urbanistarchitecture.co.uk/free-architect-consultation/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
messageRe: Excellent Carpenter Recommendation - Gregattachment
Posted by rossontheweb 10 December, 2015 10:00

Just had some floating shelves and cupboards made by greg...exactly what I wanted - modern and finished to a high standard. Greg is really friendly and professional and goes the extra mile to help you out. Highly recommended.

Attachments: rps20151210_100434_958.jpg (60.3KB)   rps20151210_100513_526.jpg (102.9KB)  
messageRe: Excellent Carpenter Recommendation - Greg
Posted by Helenandpaul 28 September, 2016 21:02

Greg has just finished doing two fitted cupboards at our flat. He's done a brilliant job, finished to high quality and done within the week. Greg made sure I didn't have to compromise on my choice of finish and really went the extra mile to do so. Really pleased and would definitely recommend Greg!

Posted by Gloves 29 September, 2016 13:56

Any chance of getting his number? I have a job.

Posted by gbbespoke fitters 01 October, 2016 10:13

Hi gloves my number is 07949640999.

--------------------
g bramwell

Posted by Lily1 24 March, 2017 16:21

Hi all, I just used Greg to fit shelves and a window seat. He did a great job and was very thorough. Would definitely recommend!

Posted by JaneCS 28 December, 2017 21:15

Greg did a great job on our dividing doors - prompt, polite and professional. Would definitely recommend.

Posted by TheKevinator 29 May, 2018 14:58

Greg recently made a bathroom cabinet, a fuse box cabinet and a bespoke under-the-stairs cupboard for us. He did a great job and was friendly and polite throughout. The wood supplied for one of the cupboard doors was slightly warped and Greg went out of his way to try to correct it, and when that didn't work he fitted a new door at no extra charge. He's a great guy and I'd definitely recommend him without hesitation. In fact, we'll be getting him back to hang a new front door for us smiling smiley

Posted by monkeyspanner 06 June, 2018 17:41

Greg has recently done all my skirting boards, dado rail, architrave and hung new doors or fixed old ones in the top floor of my house. All done to a really high standard and would recommend, he has a real eye for detail and is straightforward to deal with.

He's coming back soon to do the ground floor - a longer list so I will update then.

Posted by cathythomas 15 October, 2018 22:22

Greg has just done a great job of making wardrobes with sliding doors to fit under the eaves in our loft bedroom. He is very personable and his work is of a high standard and I would recommend him.

Posted by sarahangold 30 December, 2018 20:21

Greg did an excellent job taking out and reinstalling a sash window, perfect job, immaculately finished and I'd say we're very picky!

Posted by sarahangold 30 December, 2018 20:27

Yes, Greg is excellent - immaculate finish and I am picky :-)

Posted by Mumofone May 01, 04:39PM

I would like to recommend Greg. He's just completed hanging some new doors, fitting skirting and overhauling some fitted cupboards for us. He was the only carpenter who suggested he could make modifications and improvements to our current cupboards, which has both saved us a lot of money and has a nice ecological feel to it. He also fixed my door lock when he noticed it was loose!
Nice guy, works hard and very reasonable prices.

Posted by HenSloan November 07, 01:00PM

We would like to recommend Greg Bramwell. He has recently completed a fitted alcove cupboard for us and was extremely professional. His number is 07949640999

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum