EDF Drinks, Friday 10th August at The Plough

georgia

although the forum's birthday falls on the 18th September and I'd like to suggest we roll the celebration and drink into one on Friday 21st or Saturday 22nd... Hopefully we could get some sponsors and a willing venue too...

we can discuss tonight over a drink or two

Hi - have just tried to call them to reserve an area but the phone number is out of order. So unless anyone is around to pop in and ask, I guess we'll just have to sit where we can. Let's try to sit outside as the sun is shining...

See you all later (roll on 5 o'clock).

New number at the Plough 0208 693 4236 - my friend work there it changed when they re-opened! There is a BBQ all over this weekend, quiz show next week on Thursday and a massive board outside advertising bank holiday Real ale and cider festival, BBQ, accoustic session - pulling out all the stops! I am a bit of a regular, mainly due to the fact my friend works there - but not be biased, I really do like it, they got board games which you can play while you chill-out - brilliant idea.

I will be looking out for the forum members in the near, but I cant make tonight as I out for a friends birthday.

Sally Ann (aka Shamy)

Good work sir to get them up relatively soon. .

i thoroughly enjoyed last night and i regret only that with so many people there isnt time to speak properly with everyone

i thought that they handled our tardiness in leaving with good grace as well considering they are a chain neighbourhood pub. .

but the big question remains. . Was louisa there?

Echo your thoughts Sean, was a lovely evening, but didn't get to talk to half enough people. Also, sorry if I did talk to anyone towards the end of the evening because I probably made very little sense! I was rather drunk last night :)-D

But hey, that's what being a numpty is all about! >:D<

It was a great night. I'm only sorry it didn't start earlier so that it could have gone on for longer. There were some people I didn't get to talk to, which is a shame. I had a great time though and met some lovely people. Roll on the EDF birthday bash!