Any expectant mums (and dads) want to meet for coffee?

HOMum

Hi I have just moved to ED and am due with my second on 27th July so was going to pop along on Monday 26th if that is still going ahead?

anna_r - i also work mon-weds so if you want to meet up on a thurs or fri sometime that would be good too!

Hi everyone,

Sorry, not checked on here for a while so I've missed the first meet-up! :'( Boo!

Hope you had a lovely time though and definitely let me know if you meet up again. I'd love to come along.

I've set it to email me replies to this thread so hopefully won't miss it again.

Hope all mummies-to-be and bumps are well.

xxx

(ps. Hi Anna R ... it's Aimi here :) )

Hello

Quite a few people couldn't make it in the end but two of us had a good old chin wag over a glass of juice (?!). I'd be happy to meet up again sometime over the next month or two. I generally can't do daytimes unfortunately as I work up in the city, but I can be back to East Dulwich by around 6.15pm / 6.30pm with enough notice and I'm around at weekends.

Hope to meet some of you soon!

Hi All,

I would love to join the next meeting (if it's on a weekday evening or weekend). I also work in the city but can usually make it back to ED by 6.30pm. I'm due in September(mid - end) with my first.

Look forward to meeting other expectant mums & dads. I'm sure my husband will be up for the meeting as well (if the boys are coming along).

Hope you're all having a well-deserved, rested bank holiday weekend.

BC

Hi all

Wondered if people fancied trying to get a May or June date in the diary for an after work juice?! Looks like for the time being 6.30 in the evening is a better time for more people - is that right?

Are there particular nights of the week that suit better? I can't do Tuesdays.

If there are some who can't make evenings - then I would always be happy to jump on a bus over the hill from work in camberwell and do a lunch.

Hi there,

Yes, I'd love to try to get something in the diary. Am fairly flexible, Thursdays are quite a good night for me but can see what everyone else can do. I'm also available for lunches if this is easier :)

Aimi xx

Yes! Would be lovely to meet up again and meet a few more mums (and dads) to be.

I can't do Thursday evenings but am fairly flexible for any evenings other than that.

Sadly can't do lunchtimes unless it happens to be a day when I'm working from home but I am around most weekends.

Ok thought I'd try suggesting a couple of dates to see how diaries are looking....(unfortunately I can't do Tuesdays and Naomi can't do Thursdays - so will go for Mondays or WEdnesdays but completely understand there may need to be several different plans to work for us all!!).

How about:

Weds 26th May

Weds 2nd June

Mon 7th June

Weds 9th June

Any of those work?