Helium balloons?

Happy birthday to baby Snowboarder :))

As a forum reader from afar at present it always makes me smile sitting here in the evenings when I log in and notice new posts in the family room before the other sections of the forum are awake. This time next week I'll be an ED resident again, yippee!

I got loads from the Walworth Road - bizarrely there are two party shops down there selling loads of party gear. The one I went to was in the parade on the corner of John RUskin street and Camberwell Rd (I always think of it as the Walworth Road!)

• 3 weeks later...
hi If you are using foil balloons they will stay up for a week so you can get them done a couple of days before. If you are doing latex balloons they are only guaranteed for 6 hrs then they will start to go down. If you are having a party and want 10 or more it will be more cost effective to get a gas canister and do them at home. If you are not confident to do this yourself I do party decorations and could order, then come and blow them up for you and arrange them in the house/party area but it is easy to do and will work out cheaper than paying for them at a florist etc, leanne