Dulwich Village Schools - Mornings

Joylo

Hi Rentel,

Isaac and I are using different accounts, and indeed we are different people! We know Lindylou personally, and she alerted us to this thread. We're quite frankly appalled by your treatment of someone we know very well. The cynicism of your own argument is reflected in your readiness to jump to absurd conclusions.

lindylou Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Do you know what Artful Dodger youre tbe one that

> needs checking out. Your comments to people on

> this forum are gross. I dont need to explain to

> you or anyone else who Josiah and Isaac are, other

> than to say they are family.0

To be honest, I find your and your now confessed families attack on Joylo's post requesting for parents to be considerate and control children and not allow them to be a menace to others gross and inconsiderate by yourself, but we are all allowed our own opinion, much like your one on the dog walking thread...

Oh and by the way it's artful DOGGER as in a sexual act,a which I suspect you may be missing out on as you sound a tad frustrated ... Is that gross enough of a comment for you?

Isaac Wrote:

> I second Artful Dodgers request for an IP check as

> it will clearly show different locations and

> numbers. Proving you to be cynical and quick to

> jump to conspiracies when losing an argument.

And yet Josiah's post has just shown that, at best, Lindylou, unable to defend her ridiculous comments ("Thank God, thank god that the families I know and love are upper middle class, rather than lower." I ask you!), has roped in two other people to register on the forum to accuse other people of bullying her. Absolutely hilarious, keep 'em coming, this is far better than Saturday night TV. Nice one deliberately spelling my name wrong by the way, Josiah, very mature.

i see that both your conspiracy on us all being the same person has fallen flat on its face, it's a shame really, I'm sure you'll be able to come up with another good one soon though. Secondly there is a difference between her having to defend herself against opposing arguments and the quite frankly childish retorts that you were resorting to. I'm glad this is your Saturday night entertainment, but not surprised that someone that gets off on bullying someone would find this entertaining. Your behaviour is a joke and perhaps you should take a break from these types of forums until you manage to recover yourself.

Rendel,

It just struck me as a shame that you, and Joylo were unable to have a civilised debate/chat with Lindylou. Her view was one of kindness, and your own and Joylo's one of cynicism and harshness. I'd like to think that you, an adult (I think?!) would be able to control your emotions when responding to another user (and member of the local community!). Then again, maybe Internet forums/social median aren't for you.

Sorry for spelling your name wrong by the way, buddy.

Hope you've learned something!

Wishing you the best,

Josiah

Here, just for reference, are all my comments to Lindylou before she started getting new people to register on the forum to argue for her:

i) Firstly, the OP does have children, as she states. Secondly, I think it's revolting to accuse someone who objects to bad behaviour from children of being childless - do you have any idea what a person on an internet forum might have gone through, what children they might have lost, what heartbreak they may have suffered? Don't just bandy that about thoughtlessly, especially as, as I said, it has no validity anyway. And thirdly, one can adore children and still find it bloody annoying to have to step into the road when forced to by a trio of parents pushing buggies walking three abreast and completely ignoring common courtesy.

ii) There isn't a word there that could be considered abusive and you know it. Your post, on the other hand, is insensitive and extremely silly.

iii) Blocked by whom, pray? "Thank God, thank god that the families I know and love are upper middle class, rather than lower." I think that tells us all we need to know about you.

iv) If you are referring to me rather than the OP, I have received no such message, but please don't trouble yourself; your last post clearly identified you as someone with whom it would be not only pointless but extremely irritating to correspond.

If you can identify a single thing which can be classed as "bullying" there, do tell. Bullying is a catchall term used by silly people to mean "disagreeing with my opinion." Roping in two other people to register on this forum in order to gang up on one individual is, however, textbook bullying.

Isaac Wrote:

> i see that both your conspiracy on us all being

> the same person has fallen flat on its face

No one said you are the same person, we did question if you are using the same IP address and lindyLOO did confess that you are family...

Personally I am finding this amusing as well as her and your comments are poor attempts to intimidate the original poster and others into thinking that they are some sort of demons because they don't agree with your comments... I think it is fairly safe to say that we are all "trolling" each other on this thread and getting away from the origionsl request for parents to be more considerate of others when they are taking children to and from school...

It's not - The tone of this thread was previously unnecessarily aggressive, to the extent that you had upset another user. I'm sure you agree you could have responded to Lindylou in less dramatic terms. Have a nice Saturday evening, and Please consider this conversation over.

Artful dodger "dogger?" have just passed your details on to CEOP.child exploitation and online protection agency, also the police. Your sexual references to minors are abhorent. You do not know the age of these posters. I find it very discerni ng that you are keen to find.? IP addresses of minors. Whats more worrying iS that you delete prior posts.

Rendel did you not criticise Lindylou for her assumption of Joylo and then go on to make assumptions, which were indicatively quite rude about her by saying we know all we need to about her. I would say that is pro active and upsetting language. Secondly please do not make it appear that she has roped us in as you put it, because she hasn't, I was shocked by your ridiculous comments and felt it necessary to stand up for someone who is an exemplary member of society.

Isaac Wrote:

> Rendel did you not criticise Lindylou for her

> assumption of Joylo and then go on to make

> assumptions, which were indicatively quite rude

> about her by saying we know all we need to about

> her. I would say that is pro active and upsetting

> language. Secondly please do not make it appear

> that she has roped us in as you put it, because

> she hasn't, I was shocked by your ridiculous

> comments and felt it necessary to stand up for

> someone who is an exemplary member of society.

When somebody sees fit to say "Thank God, thank god that the families I know and love are upper middle class, rather than lower. Take a leaf out of their books" that does indeed tell me all I need to know about her, which is that she's a galloping snob. That's not an assumption, it's absolutely self-evident in that comment.

lindylou Wrote:

> Artful dodger "dogger?" have just passed your

> details on to CEOP.child exploitation and online

> protection agency, also the police. Your sexual

> references to minors are abhorent. You do not know

> the age of these posters. I find it very discerni

> ng that you are keen to find.? IP addresses of

> minors. Whats more worrying iS that you delete

> prior posts.

What reference to minors? I didn't make any sexual reference to minors, to your self yes but you confessed your age in an earlier post so you sure aren't a spring chicken... I am sure I fear the call fro both agencies now but please post the CAD number for your call to the police here and also the CEOP reference and I will make enquiries to them concerning your case.

Personally I think you are now threatening me with lies and untruths and as such I have reported your post to the administrators...

lindylou Wrote:

> Artful dodger "dogger?" have just passed your

> details on to CEOP.child exploitation and online

> protection agency, also the police. Your sexual

> references to minors are abhorent. You do not know

> the age of these posters. I find it very discerni

> ng that you are keen to find.? IP addresses of

> minors. Whats more worrying iS that you delete

> prior posts.

Wow, someone winds you up a bit and you try to accuse them of being a paedophile? Reported to mods.

lindylou Wrote:

> Good luck with that! Sorry but you cant delete

> your previous comment, like you have with previous

> posts

Please explain your reference to deleting previous posts, never done that, corrected typing mistakes or spelling mistakes yes but never deleted...

As said please supply me openly with the CAD and other references or were you bluffing that you have incorrectly reported me as I stand by my statement that I have not referred to minors... Oh and the request was for the admin to check (but not share) ip addresses, I have no interest in knowing them outside of if you three were posting from the same one...

Gosh. With everything that goes on around here your first post in a year is about kids riding scooters to school. What about posting about burglaries, motorbike theft, muggings, car theft. Identitytheft, the cost of living, etc

I have read this thread with amazement. The last time I heard such bickering and insults was in the school playground about 55 years ago when I was starting secondary school.

The issue is a very straighforward one. If a child is riding a scooter on the pavement making it difficult for other pedestrians or children and/or their parents are walking three or four abreast so that other pedestrians have to get out of their way, that is simply bad manners on the part of the children and/or their parents who allow them to do this. This is the case whether they are upper class, upper middle class, lower middle class or working class.

Being "child friendly" doesn't mean that children should be allowed to act in an adult unfriendly way.

Oh my Lord,

I am absolutely horrified at how you, Lindylou, and your friends, Josiah and the others, have managed to escalate what started as a gentle request on my part into such a vitriolic attack on anyone who dares to have an opinion which differs from yours.

I can see nothing in my posts which can possibly be construed as bullying you and that was certainly never my intention. On the other hand, your posts and those of your little band of friends are offensive and aggressive, who seem to think it is totally acceptable to post harsh and bullying comments yourselves (telling me to stay home since I am a miserable old child hater? - sadly, I can't as I have to get to work, even if sometimes I have to step into oncoming traffic to get past) but totally out of order if someone answers you. In one post you are saying how kindly, gentle and well-meaning you are and in the next you or one of your family members are name calling, insinuating or insulting someone. There a saying in Latin about someone who throws a stone and then hides their hand behind their back.

My complaint was not against children having fun, it was meant as a polite request for consideration to some parents' failing to keep their children until adequate control. You might have noticed if you were not in such a hurry to launch into an attack.

Please don't bother to respond, I'm bowing out of this thread, but for heavens sake, aren't we all entitled to express an opinion and have others respect it? What on earth is this forum for, if not?