Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

I recently became a landlord and had a couple of emergency issues with the flat. Aria was able to go over to the flat the very same day and fix the problem which was fantastic for my tenants.

A week or so later I had another issue this time with the dishwasher and again aria was able to go over to the flat the very same day.

Aria is just the type of plumber that is hard to find these days, completely honest, reasonable and reliable. He was recommended to me; and I will be recommending him to other friends and family in the Crystal Palace area.

This is the third time I?ve used Arie and Dan and they are extremely reliable, prompt, tidy and courteous and everything works afterwards! Everything you would want from a tradesman. Highly recommended.

This is the third time I?ve used Arie and Dan and they are extremely reliable, prompt, tidy and courteous and everything works afterwards! Everything you would want from a tradesman. Highly recommended.

My downstairs neighbour reported water leaking through her ceiling, apparently coming from my shower. I'm working abroad, but got my tenant to call Aria. There were significant works required (tearing out old shower, refitting shower tray, re-tiling...), but he got he started just a couple of days later (despite it being bank holiday) and finished within a week. He was great at keeping me informed and explaining the work, and it has been done to a high quality.

I would definitely recommend!

Recommendations of plumbers:

Niko (07818 607583) and Tony (07734 956340) both highly professional and trustworthy. Helped out at a very stressful time and were calm and reassuring - and really knew their stuff. Can't fault them.

Plumbers to avoid (in our opinion) are MJC Plumbing [www.mjcplumbing.net]

We had a very bad experience with them and would not wish this to be repeated elsewhere. Don't touch them with a bargepole!

I second that. They understand the definition of an emergency(i.e. Leak into neighbours flat) and didn't exploit it with inflated costs. Great communication throughout remedial work (fitting new shower and tiling)and no quibbles when hit hit a few unanticipated problems. Good job Aria!

I was lucky enough to call AFE plumbers and spoke to Aria who managed to come out within a few hours, same day to sort out a leak in my flat. The service was fast and efficient and I would recommend this company always for your plumbing needs. Alison

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another good experience with AFE.

Aria runs an efficient operation with decent, honest, tidy and friendly tradesmen.

Great communication. Very helpful.

They did a shower replacement and dishwasher fitting for me.

Highly Recommended.

Used AFE Plumbing today, and can confirm that the rave reviews here are entirely justified.

Great communication from Aria, and great friendly service from his brother Dan, who arrived on time and within an hour had managed to diagnose a complicated leak under our kitchen floor. He's carried out a temporary fix straightaway, and has very clearly explained the work that will be involved when we are ready to dig up the floor and fix it properly.

Thanks AFE!

• 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Aria - quick and helpful response to a leaking overflow pipe in the bathroom, and was efficient in arranging a time to come around and gave great advice on how to deal with the problem until he got to us..

Aria fixed the leak promptly, and also was more than willing to go through and give advice on a range of issues/questions we had about other plumbing issues we have had around the house - we feel much more knowledgeable about our home and how it works now!

I with definitely call Aria again and highly recommend his services - reasonable cost too!