Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

Just wanted to add my recommendation for Aria and his team. They sourced and fitted a new shower for me, and Aria answered all of my stupid questions before attending. Also if I hadn't known they had been in you wouldn't have been able to tell as they left everything so clean and tidy. V impressed and would definitely use their services again.

Hi,

I have just used AFE Plumbing Services and I have to say I'm delighted to have found them.

We used to live in East Dulwich until a few years ago having relocated, but we rent out our flat.

Over the years the odd thing has happened and I just haven't found a reliable plumber. I found Aria via the forum so gave him a go. All our dealings have been over the phone. I explained what was required, having been notified of a leak in the bathroom. He went around having liaised with my tenant and we made a plan. Within a few days all works were complete to a high standard according to my tenant. Tiles removed, new pipework undertaken and a new shower installed. He and his team left the flat tidy each day after finishing so as to cause minimum disruption to my tenant.

I will certainly use Aria in the future.

Thanks,

Matt

• 4 weeks later...
We used AFE plumbing last week for a blocked drain after our previously reliable plumber went AWOL. Despite having a broken leg Aria arranged for a visit within two days and fixed the problem within 20 minutes. They were a pleasure to deal with and I will use them again with no issues

Big shout for Aria, Dan and the team at AFE Plumbing.

We had a leak from our bathroom which was causing damage to the downstairs room. Called Aria last week who responded immediately. Members of the team came around next day and diagnosed the problem quickly and efficiently.

The repair was done most professionally and we were very happy with the service from start to finish.

Very professional, clean, tidy and most importantly reliable.

Great service from very nice people and we will certainly now use AFE whenever we have any plumbing issues in the future.

Thanks guys !!!

I used Aria's plumbing service after reading his many positive reviews on this site and I had a really bad experience with him, which I would like people to know about. I contacted Aria to install a kitchen tap and he was highly accommodating and helpful. He arrived to fit the tap but quickly left, leaving his brother Dan to do it. Dan fitted the tap and I noticed it rocked on the base, and when I questioned this Dan advised that there was nothing he could do and I would need a new sink. I paid Dan cash and asked for a receipt/invoice which he promised Aria would email me. On reflection, not knowing if Dan is an experienced and qualified plumber or not, I decided to ask Aria to pop by and give me a second opinion about the need to replace my sink, since it seemed rather excessive to me. I thought this was a reasonable request but it was met with shocking hostility and so many obstacles were thrown in the way of it, completely unlike the attitude of availability and willingness prior to the job being done that I was quite shaken and I gave up this request. I had not received my receipt, on several occasions over the subsequent weeks I texted Aria a polite request to have it sent to me. Again, so many convoluted obstacles thrown in my way, suggestions that they would need to 'collect' the money (already paid) and a paper receipt posted through the door one night with no company details on it at all. To this day I have not received a receipt I was promised. I could never use this company again.

I had to call Aria today as my new washing machine installed by JL in December was not installed correctly and has been leaking. Extensive damage to the ground floor of my house...

This is the third or fourth time that I have used Aria and Daniel. As always they were quick to come round and rectify the issue. They are so easy to work with.

I have received a receipt as I need to make a claim on my home insurance and/or JL.

I would highly recommend them - Thanks Aria and Dan!

I called Aria this morning because my boiler had stopped working. Daniel came round within a couple of hours and sorted out what ended up being a bit of a complicated job! All done quickly and efficiently, and for a very good price. I?ve used this firm a couple of times now and I?m very happy with their work. Happy to recommend them.

Thanks Daniel!

Used them previously after finding them on here and was very pleased with work - toilet was leaking we needed a new one... they got the job done VERY quickly with minimal mess and costs was good. This morning lost pressure in boiler & had no heating or hot water due to leaking radiator. Were at property within 30 m ins of call had problem sorted straight away and again price was great. very impressed and highly recommend.

I can also recommend Aria and his team. They recently replaced two radiators for me and were really friendly, helpful and flexible when we realised mid-job that I needed to paint the wall behind the old radiator before fitting the new one so they came back the next day to finish the job. As everyone has said above they are reliable, honest, friendly and professional and I don't hesitate in recommending them.

Hello,

I would recommend Aria and his team. Second job they have completed for me and were helpful, before and after the job and left everything very clean and tidy. They go above and beyond what they actually need to do.

• 4 weeks later...

We used Aria and the team to install an entire new bathroom, after our previous good experience with them fixing a leaking toilet. They did a great job (see photos) - included plumbing the shower, sinks and toilet, fitting cabinets, tiling the floor and wall, and repainting walls and ceiling. Mark the fitter was especially helpful and good at solving problems e.g. how to get the shower tray raised. There were a couple of early teething issues (e.g. water pressure in sinks too strong) which they were happy to come back and fix immediately for free. We didn't manage to get a few small things finished before the lockdown (wall cupboards not yet hung so mirror in pictures is temporary, plinth at base on units hasn't arrived yet) and they are going to come back to finish off those things when it is possible. We would really recommend AFE Plumbing.

file.php?30,file=351983

file.php?30,file=351984

file.php?30,file=351985

• 3 weeks later...
Called Aria on Sunday and they?ve just left (Monday) having fixed a tricky but potentially disastrous problem. Cycling water pump in attic, being tripped by leak 2 floors away. They were prompt, efficient and polite, liaising with pump manufacturers and fixing it swiftly and reasonably. Thanks so much. Highly recommended!

• 3 weeks later...

Aria and his team have helped us out on numerous occasions. From fixing a leaky toilet, installing radiators, and servicing boilers.

We have also called them out twice for emergency help, once when a pipe came apart, water pouring through our house and yesterday when my husband accidentally drilled a hole into a hot water pipe. Both times, they were prompt, helpful with excellent communication and gave a clear idea of cost from the outset. I would not hesitate to recommend them, and frequently have to local friends.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all. I'd like to add another piece of positive feedback for Aria and team. We have had a few minor issues over the years (Leaky toilet, immersion heater element replacement etc.) and I have come to use AFE as my primary point of contact for all plumbing issues. Aria is always quick to respond and keen to arrange someone to come out at short notice. Unfortunately my experience with many plumbers is that they are often trying to squeeze you for extra money, taking their time to complete work, adding excessive mark up to parts, I have found Aria to be extremely honest and fair. All jobs are quoted up front in a very transparent way and there have never been any shocks when it has come to pay for the job. I would certainly recommend Aria and team to anyone in the Dulwich/ Forest Hill/ Honor Oak area.