Plumber recommendation - A.F.E Plumbing Services

frenchie33

Aria was very quick to respond and send out an emergency plumber to fix our leaking shower. Communication was excellent and we were very grateful for the advice on which new shower to buy. Nathan did a great job of fitting the new shower (not the easiest to install into the old pipes) and came back the next day to troubleshoot a tiny problem we found with the new shower at no extra cost. Really pleased with the service and work done. Will be using AFE again. Many thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

"Hello, I hope you are in good health. I wanted to introduce Quick Plumbing services to the forum as it is a local plumbing company based in London. We are available on 020-8574-5499. We cover all aspects of Plumbing works and also offer an emergency service 24 hours a day."

Nice highjacking of a thread related to a specific company based in East Dulwich.

You say that you are local then say that you are based "in London". You seem to have a business address in Southall - which isn't that local.

Would totally recommend Aria & AFE Plumbing. He was a god send with dealing with our tenants as well as ourselves to get the plumbing problem that we had resolved. He attended within a couple of hours of contacting him, dealt with the problem parts by contacting the manufacturer and replacing bits that needed replacing. Much more than plumber, really got involved in the admin and customer service for us too.

• 2 weeks later...
Our latest recommendation for Aria/AFE - we've had him or colleagues round several times in the last few years to fix various things. This time fairly simple installing a new washer inlet to fix a leak - good communication on when to attend, arrived on time, very efficient and capable as usual, a pleasure to work with, reasonable price, would very much recommend. I think some people on here forget how many terrible tradespeople are out there, Aria and colleagues are generally the opposite in my experience.

Would highly recommend Aria/AFE! Have used Aria and his brother a couple of times to fix a couple of issues I had with my shower leaking into the flat below. Both times they have been super efficient in getting back to me and sorting out when they could be round (both times they have been able to fit me in within the day when urgent!) Always get the job done well and always fair and transparent with costs. Also as a female in my twenties I always feel completely safe and comfortable with them in my flat (which hasn?t always been the case with other tradespeople). Would definitely recommend!

• 3 weeks later...
We recently used AFE plumbing to change a very old broken tap in our kitchen. They are easy to contact and get back to you very quickly, the job was done professionally and overall very happy with the service and would recommend. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
I would add to the cascade of praise from others on this site for AFE Plumbing - Aria, his brother, Dan, and Mark and one or two others in his team who undertook our refit were all brilliant - they fitted a new bathroom for us. Pretty low stress experience, professional and friendly, sorted problems out properly and without fuss, flexible and the bathroom now looks lovely and works perfectly. Their costs are really fair too. I recommend them very highly.

Briliant service.

I called Aria with an emergency (broken toilet) He was on holiday but still called me and organised his brother Dan to come to the rescue within 2 hours.

Dan did a great job and is also a very nice guy.

Really good service. Thank you. Tracey

• 1 month later...

I wanted to recommend Aria and AFE plumbing for another brilliant job last week (replacing a toilet and washing machine). They responded quickly, were professional and accommodating and flexible. He even organised for carpentry and waste disposal of toilet and washing machine on the same day. can highly recommend him for emergency or other plumbing jobs.

Feel free to pm me if you would like more information.

• 2 weeks later...
I would also highly recommend Aria and AFE Plumbing. I have used them twice now and both times they arrived promptly and did an excellent job. The communication is better than any plumber I've ever used before and I particularly liked the face that for a smaller job Aria's brother Dan turned up on his bicyclye - essentially making it a carbon free visit! 5 stars from me :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[email protected] Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Brilliant Service - I manage a GP

> practice and needed some work done.

> They were quick efficient and very

> helpful. Would definitely use their

> services again and highly recommend them.

Has the NHS approved your use of its name in this recommendation?

Thank you for your feedback. However I do not need any approval from the NHS as I am recommending a community service on this forum and also to all Managers in Southwark. Its good to share good community services with each other as we are all in need of one at some point. AFE plumbing was recomended to me and thats how I found them. Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We called Aria at AFE Plumbing recently to upgrade our bathroom.

Can I just say what an amazing local service! Very polite responsive and helpful with choosing bathroom equipment and giving professional advice on what to fit and what not to fit and did the whole bathroom including plastering and electrical works and tiling and decorating and got the boiler serviced too, can't recommend enough everything was done professionally, Aria made sure all went well and they even changed all the bad plumbing done by the previous builders too to be safe.

Everything is working fantastically and all is accessible and we cant thank Aria and AFE Plumbing services enough, had them do my kitchen tap too few weeks after, again another fantastic service someone who genuinely cares about the local community and is always available and quick to repaond and is local too!

Couldn't ask for more, brilliant service and will be sure to use them again for any future works and will also recommend them to all my local friends and family.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

Best wishes!

Ben

• 3 weeks later...