Autumn babies club (for anyone out there with a baby due in Sept/Oct/Nov)

Hello all,

Following discussions on this thread and this one, I am starting a thread for those of us who are expecting babies in the autumn. I know there are quite a few of us: me, Millsa, Smiler, Ladywotlunches, Buggie, Fuschia and others. I thought it could be somewhere where we can moan about our pregnancies, share experiences and advice, offer each other support and hopefully organise to meet up both pre and post birth. Of course anyone who is not due in the autumn but fancies joining in, and offering advice/support/ etc (Mellors, Gwod, anyone else?) is more than welcome!

Hope to be chatting with you all soon.

Molly x

Edited to change to Autumn babies club so more people can join in

I should have added my second is due 14 September, I already have a 3 year old daughter. Let's wait to see who else joins and then maybe we can organise to meet up? Perhaps coffee/tea at a time when we are without existing little ones would be best to start with, and then we could also try to meet up with offspring and hope that they happily play together while we chat!

Im due baby no 3 on the 2nd September so count me in - my brain has turned to mush even more so this time arounds and have now managed to make 2 big ish mistakes at work, great!!! Just hope I don't do anything else wrong before I go on maternity leave! x

Claire29 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Im due baby no 3 on the 2nd September so count me

> in - my brain has turned to mush even more so this

> time arounds and have now managed to make 2 big

> ish mistakes at work, great!!! Just hope I don't

> do anything else wrong before I go on maternity

> leave! x

Hi Claire!

Nice to meet you all. I'm due 20th Sept officially, but I am pretty sure it will be a few days later.. Had my scan last week and found out it's a girl, I'm sooo happy!! (I have nothing against boys but we haven't had one on either side of our family for decades so wouldn't know what to do with one)

can i join you.... number 2 due at the end of august so a little early for autumn but who knows, i could be late, already have a 3 year old boy..... just in the process of finishing work (yippee!!) as i work for the nhs so have a whole years annual leave to fit in before mat leave starts in august....

Many congratulations to all of you expectant mums in autumn. I am due to pop at any minute (was due yesterday) and wonder if there is anyone having a baby around about now. Especially with 2nd ones (my first is 3)

Hi - I'm due in 4 weeks at the end of June and have a 2.2 year old boy. I'd be up for meeting up with second time mums due June/July/August. I'm around on Monday/Tuesdays. Are there enough of us to start a summer babies thread as an alternative to the autumn babies club?

Count me in - great for me that you are proposing a weekend as I work full time. Does that work ok for everybody else? I am due 12th Nov and also have a 4 yr old daughter. Would love to meet some other mums east Dulwich -am so looking forward to maternity leave!