Curious sights down Lordship Lane

brum

SimonM Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> One does not swash a buckle! One buckles a swash!

Oh God, I'm so ashamed. I'm going to be thrown out of the Pirate Council now, with my buckles ritually unswashed.

is this the joke thread? kids kids come on back on topic. now, seeing a new estate agent or indian restaurant on LL is not a curious sight but seeing one of our very own forumites driving down LL in a green goddess, now that's something.

bring it on, dude.

Moos Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> SimonM Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > One does not swash a buckle! One buckles a

> swash!

>

> Oh God, I'm so ashamed. I'm going to be thrown

> out of the Pirate Council now, with my buckles

> ritually unswashed.

And as fer yer Ol' Jamaicee chocolate bar, ee'l not be knockin' it back at once. Ee'l not be gettin' it at all.

I mean, there have to be rules.

See Squire Trelawny if you wish to appeal.

Oh God, I'm so ashamed. I'm going to be thrown out of the Pirate Council now, with my buckles ritually unswashed.

Look. No modern pirate uses buckles anyway - it's velcro or nothing !

Consider yourself well keel-hauled. Wimmin is allus bad luck on a ship anyway, me 'earties!