icandy cherry - thoughts anyone?

I had an icandy cherry and loved it - had the carrycot and that was great when he was really little. I had a c-section so was really glad we went for this one as is really light. I also find you can store lots in the basket underneath. Must admit we now use a maclaren as the little one is 13 months and it is just easier for travelling etc. but if we had another baby i would definitely use the icandy cherry again.

Kate I am going for the ICandy Cherry - at first was looking at a Mammas and Pappas model until I test drove various models in John Lewis. I then instantly made my mind up with the ICandy - really light, easy to dismantle and didn't look small like the Bugaboo which was important for my other half.

Good luck I am due on the 27th August so hope to order this soon :)

Oh good, I'm liking the positive feedback as I'm swaying in the icandy direction. Another question re: buying it - can anyone give me a rough idea of how much the whole thing costs (carry cot, puschair bit etc). John Lewis seems to be the place that stocks them, but on their website there is no mention of price (although i know it's not cheap and will be around the ?600+ mark). Or can anyone recommend another stockist please?

Hi - I got my icandy apple from a little shop in West Wickham (Baby Baby or sthg?) - they might do the Cherry and seemed to be quite good on doing you deals when you get the whole package (and do car seats etc). It is very odd - they don't sell icandy's on the internet at all - you have to call the shop for prices.

We got ours from John Lewis and think it was around ?550 for pram and carrycot. We also saw them in a shop near Petts Wood train station. Think you now need to buy adaptors for car seat (Maxi cosi fits) separately - and the car seat of course.

Not exactly local but the Oxford Pram Centre were pretty good when we got our icandy - worth popping in if you're up that way. Icandy don't allow online sales or price advertising, which is really annoying, as you need to phone around different stockists. We didn't find much variation though to be honest.

Kate - John Lewis prices for the Cherry was ?360.00 for the prsm/frame, ?60.00 for the cot part and I think it was about 40.00 for the mattress, ?40.00 for the car connectors. Not sure how much the Cosy Toes are.

Mazza

i have one of these and def think it was a good choice - it's lightweight enough to easily get on & off buses, large bit for carrying stuff in the bottom, large robust wheels (some of my friends' buggies tyres have had punctures).. the maxicosi car seat fits with it (as per above you have to get adaptors which are a bit pricey but worthwhile if you want to use the car seat with buggy base). good range of colours to choose from too, just check out the icandy website or go to john lewis (they will talk you through all your choices of brands which is also quite helpful). i think it costs about ?500 for the carrycot & pushchair then ?100-125 for the maxicosi car seat + ?30 for adaptors

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

I have just put a thread as I'm selling an Icandy Sherry red and black

This include:

Pushchair,

Carrycot for newborn, cover and mattress

Raincover to fit both carrycot and puhchair,

Adaptors for attaching a maxicosi car seat

We basically will buy a double one for the family is getting bigger. We've only used it for 6 months and were very happy with it.

THe asking price is ?300 ONO, dont hesitate to contact me if you want to come and see it.

Thanks,

Guillaume

Hi there,

I'm selling an Icandy Cherry black and red including:

Pushchair, carrycot, cover and matress, raincover for both, carsit adaptors. It's in very good condition as we only used it for 6 months.

The price is ?300 ONO, and you are more than welcome to contact us if you want to have a look, we're 2 mins from Goose Green.

My add is in the Family room classified.

Thanks,

Guillaume

• 3 weeks later...