The weekend!

fairyuk24

Out for a drink tonight. Tomorrow as usual I plan to photograph and list stuff to sell on ebay but I've been saying that for about a year so I doubt it will happen. Also have some plants to plant before they all die. Oh yes and I will definitely win the lottery either tonight or tomorrow which will be nice.

I LOVE WEEKENDS

Currently sitting in GBK scarfing a Mexican (not related to Columbian necktie) admiring two young lovelies as they try to wrap their chops around the silly big burgers here. (Yes there's something lewd in that statement but I can guarantee one of the old guard will be diving in the gutter before me so why bother.)

If you turn out to be one of the 2 lovelies (brunette fetching dark teal blouse with a generous neckline, blonde in white cardi) I have been most impressed with your tidy munching abilities. Well done blondie on finishing first, that burger was almost as big as your head! Fancy a date?

Was hoping to be doing a photo shoot tomorrow but models unavailable at last minute :(

Tempted to hit the movie house for Inception or Toy Story 3.

Sunday hopefully a lovely home made roast.

All subject to change and better offers or an attack of conscience driving me to prepare for some blasted training course I'm on next week. 135 pages of learning and revision :((

tog_in_sox Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Currently sitting in GBK scarfing a Mexican (not

> related to Columbian necktie) admiring two young

> lovelies as they try to wrap their chops around

> the silly big burgers here. (Yes there's

> something lewd in that statement but I can

> guarantee one of the old guard will be diving in

> the gutter before me so why bother.)

>

> If you turn out to be one of the 2 lovelies

> (brunette fetching dark teal blouse with a

> generous neckline, blonde in white cardi) I have

> been most impressed with your tidy munching

> abilities. Well done blondie on finishing first,

> that burger was almost as big as your head! Fancy

> a date?

>

> Was hoping to be doing a photo shoot tomorrow but

> models unavailable at last minute :(

> Tempted to hit the movie house for Inception or

> Toy Story 3.

> Sunday hopefully a lovely home made roast.

>

> All subject to change and better offers or an

> attack of conscience driving me to prepare for

> some blasted training course I'm on next week.

> 135 pages of learning and revision :((

How....

( may I ask ) is "Jeeves"........?

W**F

( I'm snaffling off to bed now,"Wizard" eh ? )

P.s You really should "hit the town" & "paint it red" with Mr Ben, sometime, indeed (soon)

kpc Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> brum Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Number 11 Outer Circle. Tempted further,

> Georgia?

>

> Clockwise or anti-clockwise? And where's your

> starting point?

Both ways, of course! Acocks Green to The Billesley and back again. God I know that route so well.... stopping to gaze at Sarehole

Mill was a real highlight.

I loved the Faith No More come back gig at Brixton a year or so ago despite missing Big sick Ugly Jim Martin, the greatest crunching Flying V player in the universe. Ever.

I went to Liquorish last night in the end , but got threatened with death by P Diddy and Jay Z for sitting in their (empty) seats and because I have trouble expressing myself in the physical form (dancing), especially when its to the Jackson Five, I called it a night and headed to Budgens for some wine gums, Razzle and milkshake.

Am 'enjoying' dismantling the plumbing under the kitchen sink and clearing the gunge that's blocking the water flow.The question is will I be able to put it back together again? I find that deep and meaningful questions like this are best answered by opening a bottle of red and drinking enough to put one in a positive frame of mind.