OK, yes you "It's The W**F Lottery" pick a number between 1 & 3724

woofmarkthedog

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> He's gone walkies with the winnings.

-------------------------------------------

NO Walkies, now where were we...

( after I interrupted play with a "work" break )

Anyway what "winnings"

It clearly states in the W**FLottery offering

( & I quote section 616* )

In the event of any discrepancy between the information available on this site and the Rules and Procedures governing the W**F Lottery Games (as amended from time to time) the Rules and Procedures will prevail. Tea & cakes will be served at noon, cheese & biscuits can be substituted without any discussion. Priezs ( not to mistaken for "prizes" ) are not exchangeable for cash or favors.

"Genuine W**F prizes" are on offer, these will be available for collection at a well known Lordship lane "Location" *subject to a W**FLotteryWinningPriezsCode? to be held by the bearerers, after the draw has been made

Cat in a Hot Tin Bus Wrote:

> okay, got the chinese-8 lessons off to pat, being

> a cool cat I already learned English and now

> Cat-onese

> we are siamese if you please - vely slimple

Oh dear....

( I do wish they would read the rules )

China 8 infringement*

You are now "inn Nidd"

Wait to be advised

( you may confer with other players )

So, Narnia

That gives you a bonus number ( due to the above player infringement & as a previous "Double Nidder" yourself )

"Let me have your First Number"

"Let me have your Second bonus number"

* music rolls in anticipation *

W**F

*you infringe rules

woofmarkthedog Wrote:

> Cat in a Hot Tin Bus Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > okay, got the chinese-8 lessons off to pat,

> being

> > a cool cat I already learned English and now

> > Cat-onese

> > we are siamese if you please - vely slimple

>

> _________________________________________________

>

> Oh dear....

>

> ( I do wish they would read the rules )

>

>

> China 8 infringement*

>

> You are now "inn Nidd"

>

> Wait to be advised

>

> ( you may confer with other players )

>

>

Read the rules and it appears that you yourself are "Inn Nidd" for failing to register an internet game of chance with the Chinese authorities (who we all know frown on anything)

Chairman Me-ow he say - well play the MP3 for yourself

Jah Lush Wrote:

> Damn! I should have remembered - Always read the

> small print. Bah! I'm not adverse to tea and cakes

> though.

------------------------------------------------

L*U*C*K*Y 13

Yes .....It's a W**FLottery OverRoll day today on the fantastically L*U*C*K*Y 13th

Each & every player gets to choose a bonus ball ( *doublwing your chances )

"Lets go & grab some lucky balls"

W**F

*Nidd rules apply

I received an automated PM from wooflotteryinc saying that I had won a prize.

All I need to do is quote the top secret number 4689963333251996533388549 (which I must not disclose to third parties in case they try to fraudulently make a claim) and wait for my life to change.

I mean, I will still go to bingo on thursdays with maude and ethel like we've always done.

I'd like to choose 12 for my bonus ball please - who knows I might get lucky again and be able to treat the gals to a port and lemon (or sherry for maude).

*fingers crossed*

Ladymuck Wrote:

> Oooh Katie217289, could I join you, Maude, and

> Ethel on Thursday? Fancy my chances with bingo.

>

> Esmerelda x

Why of course you may dear Esme, who knows, we may even find our chances of winning at imaginary bingo to be greater than this lottery run by a dog. This place gets more surreal towards the weekend.

Has 12 been picked yet? Can I go home now?

*rings therapist (again)*

katie1997 Wrote:

>..we may

> even find our chances of winning at imaginary

> bingo to be greater than this lottery run by a

> dog...

A mad dog at that - he's very lovable though...bless him (it).

Ladymuck Wrote:

> I'll have 200 please Willy-Woof.

>

>

>

> Loving this thread BTW xx

-----------------------------

200 is yours

Now, did you know how lucky 200 is ?

Imagine this scene

* wobbly visuals *

You are out walking down the street when you & a person/pal spot a pile of cash "oh my god, look at that cash we've found. It must be ?100"

When you actually count it, it turns out to be ?200

Now that's a lucky number

W**F