The Wire

SeanMacGabhann

Arkk.

Agog with curiosity to take in the Wire, with great feedback from such diverse sources as my mum, and you lot, I bought and gave away Series 1 to friends who've just had a baby without so much as taking off the plastic cover. Selfless or stoopid? you decide.

I'm 3rd in SeanMac's list of 3... so if anyone with a kind heart and a spare copy of Series 1 wishes to get me off the waiting lists, I'd be supersupergrateful.

Finished Deadwood series 3 last night, bloody good series.

Only thing about series like that, (and the wire I guess) is that they are about real life (be it now or during the goldrush), so the story never really ends as such, and you always wish you could go back and revisit to see what's going on.

Gagging to get in to Wire 5 now, but at the same time, don't want to have no more wire. Saw poor Sean last week, and he looked so scared about the future knowing he only had 3 episodes left of wire! ;-)

Mrs Keef and I are going to watch I Claudius for a bit of a retro laugh, then on to Weeds, I'll let you know what we think, our friend highly recommends it, but he does like some shite (as well as some quality like the wire and deadwood).

I've got series 3 of Deadwood waiting for me at home - can't wait. Only thing is... Lady Mac doesn't like it at all so I have to "find the right time" to watch it properly

Have people watched Six Feet Under? Loved that but missed the final series

Oh and it's Wire night tonight- another episode on FX - that leaves just 2 I think...