The phantom vommiter

Louisa

I'm not sure if anyone else has been made aware, but in the last month or so, especially up around the junction with Peckham Rye/EDR (and the surrounding back roads) puddles of vommit have appeared at random locations. I wouldnt usually raise this, but all of the vommit looks suspiciously similar, which to me would suggest someone or something is producing the ghastly mess on their todd.

I was out with my friend last week and we noticed that one of these puddles had been strategically aimed into a gorgeous rose bush just off of the Barry Road/Upland Road junction. My hunch is that one person is leaving a pub late in the evening and for whatever reason is depositing their pukey load in apparantly inconspicuous locations. If anyone else notices a pile of puke in or around any of the places mentioned (or indeed somewhere else) please let me know because I want this person to be caught and sent to a GP at the very least (they must be terribly dehydrated), and we may be able to get a few PCSO's on the lookout for the phantom puker too.

Louisa.

all of the vommit looks suspiciously similar

I admit to not being the most ardent vomitologist ever, but doesn't all of it look pretty much the same?

Perhaps it's just me. Perhaps you can pick out a particular pile from an identity parade of spew by the quality of its chunks or something.

DJKillaQueen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> yeah, why does it always seem to have chopped

> carrot in it?

That's the work of the chopped carrot pixies, they seek out puddles of vomit and spinkle them with chopped carrots from their little magic chopped carrot bags.

I reckon the person spewing all that nonsense around ED was good old scouser girl DJKQ! Either that or her dodgy accent just automatically makes her spit it out as she speaks hehe... No that was unfair, I love you really DJKQ! You are a bit of a card actually! Although, I wouldnt fancy getting on the wrong side of you again, I like my tyres on my car lmao :))

I wish some people would get a sense of humour button. Oh and for the record, this isnt a trolling post, lots of people have noticed suspicious pools of you know what dotted around the PR area and they have increased in frequency in recent weeks too!!

Louisa.

No it's not all ED residents have to worry about.

There's plenty more, I tell you, like what kind of shop they should have in vacant spaces along Lordship Lane, what to do about trolls, why no-one knows about the wonders of the Peckham Farmers Market and so on.

These are sleep depriving nightmares of concern.

Peckhampam Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> >all of the vommit looks suspiciously similar

>

> Does no one remember the Billy Connolly rap about

> vomit. It always has chopped up carrot in it.

>

> + shame on EDF...it is voMit with 1 m

also I remember the one about two scotsmen go to Rome , and go into a bar and ask for a pint each of what ever the Pope drinks , which happens to be Creme De Menthe , they are each served pints of this stuff , then another , they wake up in a doorway the next morning covered in puke , one turns to the other and says " Ohk ! ma feckin heed , nay wonder they have to carry the bastadd around in a chair if thats what he drinks!"