> -----

> > Vomit has only one m.

>

> xxxxxxxx

>

> Yeh, I think you'll find that most of the people

> posting above have actually spelled/spelt it with

> one m :)

Well, it is bugging me seeing the heading with two hence my post. Louisa is usually right about everything isn't she!;-)

*Bob* Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Louisa, please try to cut-down on your continual

> overuse of the exclamation mark.

>

> It makes you look like a retard.

That's rich coming from someone who has two stars either side of his name :-S

Louisa.

cate Wrote:

> Sue Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> > cate Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> > > Vomit has only one m.

> >

> > xxxxxxxx

> >

> > Yeh, I think you'll find that most of the

> people

> > posting above have actually spelled/spelt it

> with

> > one m :)

>

>

> Well, it is bugging me seeing the heading with two

> hence my post. Louisa is usually right about

> everything isn't she!;-)

The OED just called. They've found Louisa's post and will be adjusting their spelling in the next edition to match.

Look I know this seems a little irregular but a fellow by the name of 'Creosote' has been in touch with me and asked me to print the following. I do so for the general good and everything.

"Hah! Yuh EDFaaairs, weeth yur organeec enfants and fri-range saveloys zat even ma muzzair-in-law (but here a doff of ma chapeau to your duo comedique Les Dawsons) would considair as being urnly feet to feed to zee duugs.

Zee saveloys of course, not zee enfants, after all nous ne pas 'animale' as ze gang leadair Paulie remarked in ze filum 'BonGadgies' as eet was known in La Belle France.

Enyweh, where was Ah? Yuh see what 'appens in zis place 'un moment' an' Ah become your Mark Kermode.

Encroyable!!

Mais, back sur topic.

Yes, eet ees Ah, Creosote who ees befouleeng your precious 'ighways an' baways wiz zee impunity and Ah geeve noteece zat zis will not cease unteel my demands are met.

And zose demands are;

Zat Le Piaf in ze Village does not close. Ah leave it to you people of the SE22 to figair out 'ow.

Zat's eet.

Ah just thuuught, I asked for demands, pluraal, and just made ze un.

Garcon, est ma eke rouge.

Burt no mattair, people of East Dulwich you 'ave onteel openeeng tahme at Zee Castle, let's say next Zuursday.

In ze meantime, let eet be known zat pavement pizza ees steel on ze carte and no 'edge is safe from zee attention of..."

CREOSOTE.

He seems a litle exercised, doesn't he? Still I said I'd pass on his communique, so I did.

Why the blighter chose me I couldn't say, still there we are.

Oh apropos of the above may I make an appeal that the modelling, reality show-appearing, island-task-oriented-gameshow-with-Leslie Grantham sidekick, Channel 5 poor quality chat show appearing blonde mother of two with a cheerful mien (if course mien is the word I'm looking for) is not the victim of an assassination attempt.

I mean, there's no need to shoot Melinda Messenger.

Louisa's original post contained the line : "we may be able to get a few PCSO's on the lookout for the phantom puker"

Well they needn't look far because some ghastly oik chucks up frequently inside the bus shelter right outside ED nick! Why oh why do people use a bus shelter when there's a perfectly good gutter about two feet away??? Actually,considering the location,maybe it IS the PCSOs who are the culprits? After all they don't seem to be above getting take-aways from the nearest chicken shop which looks pretty revolting.

• 2 months later...

This post has had me in stitches! "Suspiciously similar" vomit? Fnar fnar! I never realised I had such a juvenile sense of humour. Ho hum. Thought this was a corker too:

DJKillaQueen Wrote:

> TROLL ALERT!

>

> *detonates a troll buster to offload 3 megatonnes

> of vomit on the OP*