Thai cooking classes,

• 1 month later...

Hi

Happy new year to you!

So there is Two cooking classes in January, the 18/1 and the 25/1. There is spaces available for the 25th.

On this one I will be teaching Thai classic dishes

Green curry of prawns with grachai, Thai basil and pea aubergines.

A Tom Kha Gai, which is a hot and sour soup with fresh coconut, with lemongrass, galangal, chillies

A green payapa salad with steamed coconut rice, followed by sweet mango sticky rice, Yum!

We cook all from scratch, then sit and eat it together.

BYO drink and your aprons:)

All dishes can be substituted for a vegetarian/fish options.

for more info call 0797 114 7999 or facebook page deethechef then click on cooking happy or e mail [email protected]:)

Enjoy the rest of your day

Deee X

Hi Dee,

Just wanted to say thanks for the class last night. It exceeded my expectations loads.

One of the best meals I'd ever eaten and we'd cooked it all !!

I will be recommending this to all my local friends. It was great fun, you were lovely and also I learnt loads. I love Thai food but I wasn't expecting to be blown away by all 4 dishes :) and then you gave us dessert too...

Yum yum yum

Naomi x

This class is full , so time to get a new date, message me if interested or e mail [email protected].

Great for a group of friend or to come and meet new people and learn some new skills, eat together and have a nice evening.

Dee.

special request catered for, last request was a green curry plus more for the 22nd class, or any of your favorite dishes . :)

Have a great afternoon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived