Spring babies club (due in March, April, May 2011)

Ah well done yak, yes something regular would be good, we could set up a regular time & then choose/nominate a different venue weekly so we don't get bored? Or is that too much hassle & would it be easier to have a regular haunt & we could vary it every now & then if we fancy?

Ive not tried the electrical cafe either & want to & although it pains me to say it Lucas is quite convenient re space... But Green & blues is a favourite venue....

I've lost the ability to be able to make a decision so just tell me where & I'll be there!

Enjoy the bank holiday x

Sorry I didnt get to catch up with you all yesterday - we had the dreaded 8 week jabs, which surprisingly didn't go too badly. Hope you and babies are all doing well and enjoying the sunshine. Won't be able to make the next couple of weeks either unfortunately but will keep an eye on this thread for future venues and see you in a few weeks time.

• 2 weeks later...

So is the consensus that Tuesday mornings work for some but not others? How about sticking to Tuesday mornings in general but adding in the wooden circle outdoor playground on Thursday afternoons when that's on? Would everyone able to make one, other or both of those?

We're not around next week, and have the dreaded jabs the following Tuesday, but looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks time.

• 2 weeks later...
Really sorry but don't think we'll be able to make it today after all... Having trouble settling back into our routine after being away for a couple of weeks - nap time proving particularly problematic! Hopefully be back up and running next week though.

Hi we're away next week but still on the radar for meeting up. Tuesday does work for us in that toddler is at nursery but happy to do other days esp at parks if nice. The toddler-in-the-garden-cafe when the playroom was shut for yoga wasn't my proudest moment... (still have visions of a little hand reaching towards massive chocolate cake...)

We'd be keen to meet up too. We've got the next round of jabs on Tues morning but could come along afterwards (assuming he'll be sleeping??). Could do pretty much any afternoon (hoping it'll be lovely and summery next week) or Friday morning.