Free! - Every Session! Fitness & Toning on the Rye - Sat @10am 16 to 60+

Good job to all!

Those dreaded Adductors hey, I guess one more session will see them right. Excellent Siousxiesue with the dips, and agree that winter times gets us eating a bit more :-).

It was great having native French and Spanish speakers with the group, and Chantel will be back with us next week...truely a continental touch!

Has anyone else found their adductors?

Best!

McCabe.

Hi McCabe

Thanks for the German eve last Tuesday. Annoyingly I can't make it this week (have work meetings) or next (half term so we're away). Hope to make it to the one the week after. Will it still be at 7.30 on Tuesdays? Thanks for the book suggestion. I'm going to buy the French version to brush up on too!

Thanks

Kate

You bet sir!

Just in from hols and will wind the laptop up and send the usual Friday email out.

Catch you all in the morning :-).

Tomorrow will be an 'all-over' body conditioning, there will only be one optional fast piece in it, so will be extra fun to fill with a different angle....... Just wait and see, completely new from the top of the park onwards :-).

Hasta luego!

McC

And for the Mexicans, Hasta la Vista! :-)

Told you! ;-)

What a different session for the second half, 5-strides then touching the ground looks easy peasy but it takes a lot out of you. Deep squats with toe extensions works your Hams and calfs with the stabilisation muscle sets keeping you in position, along with the other toning workouts.

The 5 sets of 20 sit ups made 100 achievable followed by the 3 sets of Planks.

Loads more new things next week!

BTW, the easy peasy c.6-mile cycle rides start on Sunday 6th Nov, 10am start from Goose Green.

McC

Amazing.... how did you guys know??

Thank you all :-) It was a great weekend! The cake and coffee went down a treat! After you guys we headed upto see 'Jersey Boys' in the good old west end and for an early evening meal we popped over to Gerrad Street.

Yesterday started with an easy cycle ride with the new group and then headed upto Joanna's for an afternoon lunch... very swish indeed. So tonight, we will head to the local curry house and consume a few more calories >:D< !

Becks, so pleased you enjoyed the group. Its a really good team with more fun that exercise me thinks! So for you, I will bring back the 'Deep Squats' next Saturday. There will be a flow of purple there too!

Best, the birthday boy!

McCabe.