Flat White (New Zealanders have moved to East Dulwich?)

Lee Scoresby

Senor Chevalier - you can get a pretty good authentic flat white from the Blue Mountain Cafe (on North Cross road, ED). I was very pleased to see it on the menu not so long ago! And the staff were very familiar with the difference between a latte, Americano and the flat white.

All this coffee talk also put my high alert and whilst getting some lunch at Eat today (Southbank) I notice they too do a flat white.

Kels

What is all this nonsense about Peckham, SE15? I live there and some parts are great!

And not all of us talk in street patois thank you very much.

Frog on the Green is a great cafe in SE15. I bet if you asked John, he would rustle up a fantastic Flat White. So.. enough stuck up, ill informed snobbery thank you very much.

I can confirm that we cannot afford either humour or irony here in lovely SE15 (due to council favouritism of SE22 etc. etc.) but we have a liberal supply of sarcasm.

P.S. Nancy, that was for my pals Rosie and Quids, not aimed at you. :-)

Jacks Tea & Coffee House open at 8am till 5.30pm Monday to Friday and 9-2am "Brunch" Saturday.

Come try our flat white's out i promise they are good, we also do Espresso, Ristretto, Piccolo, Machiato, Afogato, Capp, Latte, Mocha and Hot choc with 70% Belgian Choc & Marshmellows

(tu)

• 9 months later...

Ditto mrnzjac.

I'm a kiwi, when I go home for holidays I'm always struck by just how much coverage the royal family get over there - NZ is a nation of royalists!

I too would love to know where to get a good bacon and egg pie - have lived in the UK 10.5 years and still miss it.