Electrician Tom King

ltfilmpartners

Tom has visited my property twice.

Fitted 2 complicated chandeliers and some other bits and pieces.

I have found Tom to be very polite, friendly and extremely helpful in sorting out the various issues. Very patient and reasonable rates.

I will definitely be using him again.

I'm loath to recommend Tom as he is such a find, I fear he will just get too busy!

I can only echo what everyone else has already said; charming, communicative, happy to give advice, and extremely competitively-priced. Tom is now my go-to electrician - Would definitely recommend all day long.

My 2nd recommendation for Tom.

Came to my property again at the weekend and installed more light fittings.

He was an absolute professional.

Very friendly, reliable and informative.

Great rates too.

I will definitely be using him again when I need my lighting system installed.

• 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Tom King. He popped round today to install a mains powered smoke alarm to comply with fire safety regulations. He was very responsive in his communications, turned up exactly when he said he would, did a tidy and conscientious job, and all for a very reasonable price.

Top man - thanks, Tom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I just called Tom at 6pm on Friday evening with an electrical emergency; he was at our house within 10 minutes,was so pleasant and knowledgeable, has everything fixed within half hour. Brilliant service and a lovely chap. Would recommend him in a flash!

I followed up on these recommendations for Tom King, he came today to fix a broken dimmer switch, replace an unsafe light switch fixing and check a shaver socket that had been filled with liquid soap(!).

He was just as others have described and did a great job, was very professional and efficient.

After I found this thread, I asked Tom to sort out some LED lights in our house that kept flickering despite us having tried all manner of different bulbs and dimmer switches. Tom did a brilliant job completely solving the problem. I was really impressed by how professional and efficient he and his colleague Harry were. It was completely pain free to have them in the house and the work was done fast and with no mess.

I'd have absolutely no hesitation recommending Tom and we'll definitely use him again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

-------------------------------------------------------

> I would also like to add a recommendation for Tom King. He is always punctual, helpful, friendly and his pricing is very good. Get the work done quickly and efficiently. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

I can't recommend Tom strongly enough. He recently fitted an oven for me and disposed of my old one for a very competitive price, and it was completely hassle free. I live overseas and needed someone to deal with my tenants. Within 2 whatsapp messages (which Tom replied to instantly) it was all booked and sorted and Tom took the rest of the arrangements on himself. So simple and such a relief to find a reliable person like Tom. Thanks again! I will definitely be using Tom again as and when required.

• 3 weeks later...
Fantastic service from Tom. He sorted out all the funny wiring issues in my new flat. He was efficient and knowledgeable and I would definitely recommend him without hesitation. Really great service and lots of top tips thrown in too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I can really recommend Tom too. He fixed our two outside sensor lights and a lamp in the dining area and I found him to be very friendly, on time and really efficient. Compared to other electricians he is also very reasonably priced which will definitely mean I'll contact him again in future!

• 8 months later...

Another vote for Tom King. Tom has done a variety of jobs for us - fitting dimmer switches throughout our flat, fitting new lights and emergency work. Our bathroom light was flooded not long ago and Tom came round at very short notice to make it safe.

Very pleased with all the work Tom and his team have done and wouldn't hesitate recommending.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...