Summer babies club (due June, July, August 2011)

I am around until 3pm, off for school pick up after that. Sounds like more people could make it if we move it a bit later. What about coffee from 2pm and people pop in and out as they can?

Would it work for people who have already agreed to a 12pm meet up?

Looking forward to saying hello!

Hi everyone!

I met a few of you at the very first get together at the beginning of April, but unfortunately haven't been able to make the last two get togthers. Hope all your bumps are ok, has anyone else had their baby yet? I'm pleased to say that my baby girl, Anya, was born on the 29th of May (is that the same day as your baby Claudine? I have been following all the threads but never seem to have the time to comment!). I had her at Lewisham hospital and despite my best intentions didn't quite make it to the birthing centre as planned, but the staff on the labour ward were amazing and for anyone who is going to Lewisham you'll be in very good hands! I ended up with a c-section so still not quite out and about on my own yet to meet you all tomorrow, but if you have a get together in another few weeks myself and Anya would love to join you!! Can't believe she is 4 weeks old now, so far so good, even the sleepless nights haven't been that bad!

Rachel xx

Am sure she'll be along to give details soon enough, but I just had to say how adorable her LO is. One of the (only) perks of being admitted for monitoring was getting to have a quick cuddle.

Hopefully see you all this week.

xx

edited to say congrats Rachel!

Hello all,

Yes we have news, Matilda Grace arrived Friday morning at 7.16, weighing 8lb 12. Completely under her spell already.

She is doing really well and is sleeping and eating like a trooper, long may it last!

Thanks Len, thats really kind, I did mean to come around and say goodbye, but once I got the green light to go around 1 on Saturday, I was gone! Hope you are home and ok again.

Not sure I will make Weds as still feeling the effects, but will see you soon.

Congrats Rachael, and all others who have had their babies. Good luck to all still waiting... its worth it!

Audrey xx

Congratulations ladies! great news!

I won't be able to catch up with you all tomorrow as I'm still working - I finish at the end of next week... can't wait!

Looking forward to coffee and cake with new mums, babies, mums to be and bumps after July 8th!

xx

Hello ladies,

Looking forward to meeting some of you today :))

Lets try and get the large long table inside the cafe. All the other tables sit approx 4 and looks like there's going to be quite a few of us. The large table should sit us all comfortably. How's everyone coping in this heat? My ankles are so swollen! Glad it's not so humid today....

x

oh well it doesn't look like I am going to make it today!! argh!!! Hubby was going to take the day off on friday ( we are moving) but when he got home last might he said his boss asked if he would take today off instead of friday so here we are packing like crazy... he has just gone over to the other house with a load full and I am having a little rest before I get back packing.. we are aiming to get it all done today so I can then relax and wait for the big day... That is if it doesnt happen today, I am feeling so emotional with the move, I didn't think I would feel this way.. all I want is a nice clean cosy room to lock myself in..guess it will be a while until I find such room..:-) hope you all have great time, the sun is shining for you,,,

Well I had feeling that something wasnt going to go according to our plans..lol...after a whole day of packing/moving (still not all done) I took my blood pressure at home and it was high so called in and was asked to come in to be checked... to shorten the story I haven't gone back home since and am being induced tonight!! I have mixed feelings about it as I really want to avoid an c-section but at the end of the end gotta do what is best for my baby... hoping that once they start the induction my body will respond well and take the lead... one thing is for sure .. next time I walk out of the hospital I will be someone's mummy!!!

Ladies, apologies for the no show my mother ended up staying a day longer that anticipated. Please keep me posted on any further meets and big congratulations to those which have their new little one. Looking forward to meeting you all soon. Gina