Films / TV shot in Dulwich

Keef

It's hard to miss given the number of times each episode is aired.

My oldest is still too young to notice that having your local park on the telly is not normal. In her eyes, why wouldn't it be? It is THE park, after all.

Can you do, the kangaroo? Do do do, the kan-ga-roo...

Battel of Britan filmed opsit nags head down the small road Morning star

Jo Brand was our na neighbour for over a year she was one of the best we had not just because she left a bottel of brandy on our door step first chrisy.

BOB S

Timothy Spall was famously in 'Auf Wiedersen Pet' as Barry. He is a really successful actor - he's brilliant! 'Wormtail' in Harry Potter, he was Mr Poe in 'Lemony Snicket', but my fave was a really dreadful movie called 'Gothic' with Julian Sands ('Dr Polidori') - so bad it's good!

And Jo Brand is a real sweetie. See her in the Park and Sainsburys all the time - people are always bothering her and she has time for all of them.

spymum

(blog: Posh Mum)

I can't beleive that no one has mentioned the Clover butter advert filmed in Mundania/Therapia Road a couple of years ago complete with dancing cows..also changing Rooms filmed round Scutari Road somewhere as was Home Front in the Garden..... Madness of Modern Families currently on BBC2 was partly shot in various East Dulwich locations....Arctic monkeys in Peckham......some sitcom with Pauline Quirke, sorry can't remember name filmed a bit at top of Upland Road......

The Dick Emery Show was often filmed in and around Dulwich, as the comedian lived on Barry Road for a long time with his partner, and died in Denmark Hill at Kings in the early 1980's

and the ubiquitous (well, not so much lately) Linda Barker in the dire Fusion Gym in ED. This was about a year ago though.

The once-ubiquitous Ms Barker loves about 6 doors from me

Uh, does Linda Barker live in ED? I picked up some nice cutlery in Mrs Robinson the other day fancying it and then put it down quickly realizing it was 'designed by Linda Barker ...'. On the famous neighbour front, we live next door to Jerome Flynn!

James Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Slightly off-topic but I've seen Helen Lederer

> (80s comedienne with manic eyes - remember her?)

> and the ubiquitous (well, not so much lately)

> Linda Barker in the dire Fusion Gym in ED. This

> was about a year ago though.

Lederer is Posts corner in Brixton AFAIK. Hels doesnt get to the gym much nowadays, if you know what I mean

Respect Bludz

Polly Dorner Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Uh, does Linda Barker live in ED?

Um.Yes. See my previous message. However, as a good neighbour wild horses will not drag the name of the actual road from me - I never know when I might want to nip around to borrow a cup of money - but it's about a mile long and begins with "U"...

SimonM