Autumn babies club (due September, October, November 2011)

Not enjoying heat & pregnancy! Wish I was working in air conditioning or had a paddling pool i could sit in all day...

I'm also starting to swell Strawbs - first sign is having to take off wedding rings, then it hits my ankles and feet - toes look like cocktail sausages. yuk!

Hi all,

Just a quick update on our meeting on 17th July. We plan to meet at 1pm near the kids play area in Dulwich Park with everyone bringing something so we can all share a picnic. We should all be recognisable with our tummy's! :)

Irene has sent out an email to all those who sent her email address, if you havent received it then let us know.

My number is 07714721783 if anyone gets lost. Look forward to meeting you all!

Megan x

• 2 weeks later...
Whenever I've been to dulwich park cafe its been a hectic nightmare. Maybe it would be a lot quieter on a rainy day? Anyone got any experience? In terms of somewhere suitable for toddlers on a rainy day I only know week day venues. Anyone know a Sunday alternative?

i cant make it but the gardens cafe (the old electrical shop) have a playroom at the back with tables and a sofa in it. you might be able to reserve it in advance? there is a thread on here about it being not nice now but i go there every few weeks with my sister and her two kids and we like it. good cakes (choose from what looks nice on the table) and good selection of drinks, service can be a bit slow.

otherwise i was going to suggest the back of Green and blue though not sure its best for kids to run around in - lots of tables in the way!!

Hi everyone.. I haven't been on that much as my morning (all bloody day) sickness has been coming back off and in lately.. Not sure I can make Sunday for this reason ie need to be close to a loo but I'm off today if anyone fancies a coffee?

I agree re the electrical cafe, good space and central, I went there wed for lunch..

Strawbs Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi so is this defo on at 1 in the electrical cafe?

> There are Always lots of prego people with babies

> so how will we recognise each other?

Probably best to call Megan (Megano is the user id) - her number is on one of the earlier posts. Have a lovely afternoon all!

x

Hello - I also agree it was lovely - we should start planning something more regularly! However, i have to apologise - have just this minute realised I left without paying!!! I'm Lucy and was the first to leave when my husband came to give me a lift home. It completely slipped my mind to pay - whoever paid for my cup of tea, i thank you very very much and owe you big time! not great for first impressions - i'm very embarrassed!

Anyway, i look forward to seeing you all again, and particularly looking forward to maternity leave. I stop work sometime at the beginning of October - not planned quite yet, so am free weekends until then x