Come Dine with me style nights in East Dulwich?

Great, ok so how do we get this moving? I think we'll make 4 different categories: couples, just ladies, just males n mixed. May have to just go with couples n mixed if not enough ppl! If ur really interested pls pm me with which group u'd like to take part in. I'll have a further think how this will work. Prob look to start first one in April n do 1 a week or fortnight rather than every day for a week but every group can decide what suits those in there group

Should b fun!

Sounds a fab idea, would love to know how it goes:-)

Not really in a position to join in for a few months (new baby coming 3rd May and building work on the kitchen between now and then) but would def be interested if it happens again later in the year :-)

Oooh I would love to do this! Can't guarantee it'll be the best gastronomic experience round my gaff but i'll give it a shot and just moved to the area and would love to meet some new people. Diana I'll PM you. Thanks for organising :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Please contact me if you lost a gold ring in Dulwich park. Found Saturday morning 8th June.  tel 07989419820
    • Thank you all for all your help, no, there are no plans on the portal for the internal work e.g. chimney breasts or removal of internal wall (but there are for the external) so I have options to contact the council if necessary too.  
    • Are their plans up on the Southwark Planning Portal? https://planning.southwark.gov.uk/online-applications/ This should show exactly what they are planning to do. Permitted development doesn't apply to flats. To build an extension to a flat you must apply for planning permission. https://www.planningportal.co.uk/permission/common-projects/flats-and-maisonettes/extending-ground-floor-flat Therefore the plans should be there.  
    • I used Luke this week to move a large fridge within East Dulwich. He was great. Professional and took great care. Definitely recommend him.  Luke’s phone number below   +44 7814 456368
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In