East Dulwich Women's Institute

suzyq

Hi Mrs R,

Would the Honor Oak WI be interested in a practical talk/workshop on Alexander Technique? I can do a one off group session. I'm an Alexander Technique teacher based in Peckham Rye. My website is atwithkathyhulme.com if you want to have a look.

With kind regards,

Kathy Hulme

Just thought you'd all like to know that I have a meeting with the existing ED WI tomorrow evening to discuss the possibility of setting up another ED WI under their umbrella. Fingers crossed everyone! and watch this space.

Good for you, suztq. Is it worth asking them how many people on their list actually come to any meetings or are still involved /live in the area? Perhaps their list could be pruned a bit to make way for the appreciable numbers of people who wan to to get involved.

We've got a fab WI in Nunhead! We meet on the third Monday of each month, and our next meeting is on the 18th September.

We meet upstairs at the Old Nun's Head pub (8-10pm), so you can grab a burger / wine before coming up to join us. I've been a member for almost 2 years and I really enjoy it. The women are fab and the meetings are always good fun. We've done cheese workshops, crafting, burlesque, comedy - all sorts!

You can email the committee on [email protected] or pop along to our next meeting to join up.

https://nunheadwi.wordpress.com/about/

OK Ladies! - I had my meeting with the existing ED WI - all very positive! Could all of you who would like to register their interest in joining please private message me with their contact details! We are looking to hold an event towards the end of September beginning of October. I am soooo pleased!!!!!

The next Honor Oak WI meeting will be on Monday 4th September at our new venue of The Honor Oak Pub (1 Saint German's Rd, SE23 1RH) at 1930

We will be in the conservatory area downstairs, and look forward to hearing from one of our own members, Christine, who will be talking to us about Garden Design.

Looking forward to seeing familiar faces and welcoming anyone new or returning who wants to pop along!

• 2 weeks later...