> to say tonight:

>

>

> SCHALKE 0 - UNITED 2

>

>

> And, by golly, they deserved it tonight. They

> played so, well, from the moment the ball was off

> till that final whistle. Oh happy days!

>

> WHO THE FUC ARE MAN. UNITED...B)

You do realise that the "Who te fuc are Man Utd" is an ANTI Utd song? Lol ! YCMIU

I find it very hard to take "passionate" United supporters seriously when I've been to their ground more this season watching my own team than they have ever been.

And as for "Man U", like I've said before - I was always led to believe it's deeply offensive to United.

Atticus Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Yep BR, it only took you 30 odd years... oh and

> the help of one of the richest men in the world,

> no wonder you're grinning like a 'cheshire' cat.

Did i miss something. Did Man City win something?

Thank you Alan Medic. You're right I have been quiet, mostly because I have been busy working but also because the whole bloody reason I set this thread up was to try and meet new friends that I could go and watch the match with. However, despite a lovely initial response, the thread has been hijacked by some very petty people who feel the need to question my loyalty as a supporter and I'm sick to the back teeth of it! I am loyal to Manchester United because of my heritage, a family pride that I should not have to justify. I CANNOT afford to get up to Old Trafford every home game and that is a shame but it doesn't question my loyalty just because I'm not flush enough. Have a little think about the generalist comments you all make before posting them because as I have said before, we are now in an age where money is being thrown into clubs by rich owners that it isn't just Manchester United that get glory supporters tagging on any more.

Stop bringing it up and stop insulting those who actually care - its boring and pathetic. How about we start questioning all your loyalties hey?

It's not unique to them of course, just to success. Do you remember all those Newcastle shirts you used to see about 15 years ago, where are they now?

I've plenty of mates who are Liverpool fans as they picked up that team in the late 70s early 80s, and to be honest they're pretty shrugged shoulders about it all and will be happier down broadhall way these days.

I don't mind cockney reds too much if it was a passionate dad that foisted support on them, it's the glory hunters that wind me up.

My poor boy is going to be a hammer even though he'll grow up in Ireland, though I will at least take him to London for a match once or twice a year in a desperate attempt to make my indoctrination stick!!!