Dulwich Hamlet

It is a nice club and deserves all the support it can get.

Founded 1893..

Been there a few times for Hamlet Vs Millwall friendlies.. and was there for the

PAY WHAT YOU LIKE on Non League Day!

Record breaking crowd of 2,856 at Dulwich Hamlet witness exciting 2-2 draw with Hampton & Richmond Borough.

http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab167/mickdavies83/hamlet-2-hampton-2-sept-2014-19_zps8ra09tmx.jpg

DulwichFox Supporting local Events. :)

DGT - yesterday was not the best "first game" but hope you enjoyed the atomsphere, the Rabble and bar - come again!

This is my first season as a regular too, but it's fairly clear Harry Ottaway has a touch of class - transformed the front row when he came on in the second half yesterday

Hi there! I'd like to surprise my boyfriend with a dulwich hamlets game on Wednesday (he's always wanted to go but Im not a massive football fan...) anyway, I don't know where to get tickets and a scarf from, I don't even know at what time this game is...

Any help??

Thanks ;)

I know what you are saying. No point in getting more bar staff as they wouldn't be able to move or you would have 4 people waiting on the same pump-so counter productive.

Could bring in a multi pint system (ie 20 pints pulled in readiness) that would mean the choice of 1 lager, 1 bitter and Guinness-bugger all else, shorts would be strictly post match only.

As I posted previously, hoping to get licence for pitchside bar but until that happens, or doesn't, we have to deal with what we have.

It's great now that a clear up by The Rabble happens at H/t and F/T doesn't make it look so bad !

Now, if you were to take an empty plastic "glass" and decant then we know nothing !!!