-------------------------------------------------------

> No idea

> Just had my nails done

> Nice woman doing it, place is clean etc

>

> There was a massage table in the back room I

> noticed

xxxxxxx

Maybe they just use the massage chair for the pedicures, if they've still got it.

Doing my own feet this year though :))

hi sue we r the new team and currently managing the salon. we hope that u would come to try again. and as what is happening to the previous owner we have no idea and not interested in it. the only thing we try to do at the moment is upgrade our business better than what it was and provide our customers best service. and yes we still have the spa pedicure chair just pop in to see us and we r very looking forward to c u soon :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Went to have manicure and pedicure at the salon by Blackbird bakery today, I was 5 minutes late and there were two customers being done and no others in the book (I was the only booking) but was still told they would only do mani or pedi not both. I told them to stuff it and went to 999 instead. Brilliant job and ?30 instead of the ?50 the others wanted. Will never go anywhere else.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you again for the positive reviews.

Will look forward to seeing you again.

Management @999Beauty

0207 635 6096

50 East Dulwich Road

SE22 9AX

Please Note: Parking spaces are available on around the retail unit

(Oakhurst Grove, East Dulwich, London, SE22 9AQ)

(Gowlett Road, London, SE15 4HY)

• 1 month later...
Had a manicure for the first time at 999 today, I just walked in and they were able to do it there and then, it was ?10 and I'm really pleased, it looks fab, and they were very nice, will be going there again and thought I'd resurrect this thread to give a big thumbs up! (Where is thumbs up icon when you need it?!)

Check out The Mani Pedi Wax Club Ladies.... Fast becoming popular with the busy mums & business women of Dulwich...

FOR BOOKINGS OR ENQUIRIES....

Email: [email protected]

Contact number: 07890681445

The Mani Pedi Wax Club

Fully qualified Nail technician & Wax technician providing treatments in the comfort of your own home.

NAILS

*3 Week Gel Gloss Manicure - ?25.00

(Including - File, buff, full cuticle work, Gel application, mini hand massage & oil)

*4-6 Week Gel Gloss Pedicure - ?30.00

(Including - File, buff, full cuticle work, Gel application, mini foot massage & oil)

(Add On - hot soak, scrub, mask, hard skin & massage for an extra cost of - ?5.00 Mani & ?8.00 Pedi)

*Gel Removal, File & Buff- ?8.00 or ?3.00 with another treatment.

*Repair (Over 1 week) - ?5.00

*Express Manicure - ?15.00

(Including - File, buff, oil, cuticles pushed back & polish)

*Club Manicure - ?22.50

(Including - File, buff, hot soak, full cuticle work, scrub, hand massage & Polish)

*Luxury Manicure - ?30.00

(Including - File, buff, hot soak, full cuticle work, scrub, mask, hand massage, conditioning spritz, polish & oil)

*Express Pedicure - ?15.00

(Including - File, buff, oil, cuticles pushed back & polish)

*Club Pedicure - ?28.50

(Including - File, buff, hot soak, full cuticle work, scrub, foot massage & Polish)

*Luxury Pedicure - ?35.00

(Including - File, buff, hot soak, full cuticle work, scrub, Hard skin removal, mask, foot massage, conditioning spritz, polish & oil )

MEN'S NAILS

*Men's Express Manicure - ?12.00

(Including - File, Buff, Oil, Cuticles pushed back, Mini hand massage)

*Men's Club Manicure - ?18.50

(Including - File, buff, hot soak, full cuticle work, hand massage, nail treatment & oil)

*Men's Luxury Manicure - ?28.00

(Including - File, buff, hot soak, full cuticle work, scrub, mask, hand massage, conditioning spritz, nail treatment & oil)

*Men's Luxury Pedicure - ?35.00

(Including - File, buff, hot soak, full cuticle work, scrub, Hard skin removal, mask, foot massage, conditioning spritz, Nail treatment & oil )

TINTING & BROWS

Eye brow tint - ?10.00

Eye lash tint -?14.00

Club Brows (Waxing, plucking, threading & tinting to create the perfect prescription brows) - ?25.00

WAXING

Eye brow wax/ shape - ?10.00

1/2 leg wax - ?15.00

Full leg wax - ?25.00

Bikini - ?15.00

High bikini - ?18.00

Brazilian - ?25.00

Hollwood -?32.00

Full leg & Bikini - ?35.00 (Save ?5.00)

Full leg & High Bikini - ?38.00 (Save ?5.00)

Full leg & Brazilian - ?42.00 (Save ?8.00)

Full leg & Hollywood - ?49.00 (Save ?8.00)

Under arm - ?12.00

1/2 arm - ?12.00

Full arm - ?16.00

Lip - ?8.00

Chin - ?8.00

Lip & chin - ?14.00

MENS WAXING

Eye brow wax & Trim - ?10.00

Chest - ?18.00 - ?22.00

Back - ?22.00

WAXING SPECIAL

Includes: 1/2 Leg - High Bikini - Eye brow - Under arm Wax - ?45.00 (Save ?8.50)

TEEN / STUDENT WAXING (Teen's under 16's / Students under 20's Only)

Eye brow wax - ?6.50

1/2 Leg - ?12.00

Bikini - ?12.00

High Bikini - ?15.00

Under arm - ?9.00

PAMPER PARTIES

?80 PER HOUR

*Minimum of 2 hours per pamper party.

*Minimum of 4 guests per party.

*2 Beauticians

*4 x 30 min treatment slots per hour

Treatment List:

Each treatment is 30 mins or less.

*Back neck & shoulder Massage

*Express Facial

*Waxing

*Express Manicure

*Express Pedicure

*Eye lash Tint

*Eye brow Tint

*Foot Massage

*Club Brows

OR 15% DISCOUNT - If you do not wish to pay a per hour rate we can pre book treatments for guests and give an overall 15% discount off of all treatments for all party guests.

Number:07890681445

Follow us on Twitter @ManiPediWaxClub for Promotions & Discounts.

Add us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheManiPediWaxClub

Please Note:

*This is a cash only service.

*24 hour Cancellation / Reschedule notice required ( Late cancellation ie: Under 24 hours incurs a ?10.00 late fee)

*A client consultation card must be filled out on your first treatment.

*A patch test may be required for tinting.

* A Bed / suitable surface will be required for waxing treatments (Please note: Towels & bed roll will be provided for surface protection)

*A table & 2 Chairs will be required for Manicure's and Pedicures. (Please note: Towels & bed roll will be provided for surface protection)

*Minimum call out price is ?15.00 of treatments / ?50.00 of treatments more than 30 mins travel time.

Many Thanks

The Mani Pedi Wax Club

**Fully qualified Mobile Nail & Waxing Technician**

FOR BOOKINGS OR ENQUIRIES....

Email: [email protected]

Contact number: 07890681445

I'm a customer - have had a manicure 3 times. It is great value at ?10 - but I will say that you get what you pay for. Twice I had to remove the polish the next morning as it bubbled up. Not too much of a problem as the bare manicure was acceptable. And they were more than happy to fix at no charge (I wasn't able to make a return trip at short notice). Also not all of the previous polish was removed which showed through under the new polish. Attention to detail could be improved, but it is only a tenner. So, 999 is good value for day to day polish, but perhaps not a manicure I would trust for something extra special, like a wedding.

• 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation - I phoned up on Friday afternoon in a panic as my uv gel manicure (that I had done at another salon) was coming away badly and I was worried about my real nails being trashed. The salon I had it done at couldn't fit me in until the following Thursday!

999beauty fitted me in on Friday evening (so same day) and have done a great job - my natural nails are looking fab - nicely shaped, cuticle oiled, nail strengthener plus shaping and cuticle clipping, all for ?10!

Oh and for those asking about the big leather chairs with a spa pool for your feet - yes they are still there - I so need to book me a manicure just to try it out!

Dear all, (hellosailor, wildflower, FussyGalore, CathLiv, Cedges & Amanda1979)

Thank you again for your reviews and we appreciate all of your tips and advice.

Will look forward to seeing you all again.

Management @999Beauty

0207 635 6096

50 East Dulwich Road

SE22 9AX

Monday - Saturday : 10:00am-7:00pm

Sunday : 11:00am-5:00pm

Please Note: Parking spaces are available on around the retail unit

(Oakhurst Grove, East Dulwich, London, SE22 9AQ)

(Gowlett Road, London, SE15 4HY)

Don't forget to follow and like us on twitter and Facebook : @999beauty

Archived