Winter babies club (due Dec 2011, Jan/Feb 2012)

Was lovely to see all the new mums and babies yesterday- you made it all look so easy!

Made me realise how soon it was all going to happen for me and that I'm not actually going to be pregnant forever. Eep!

Hopefully catch up again soon.

Cxx

Hi all

Great to read about all your goings ons over the last week. Sounds as though you've all been busy!

Well, my little 'Sprout' finally made her grand entrance on Monday night (her due date) after 5 very long days of labour and induction. She weighed in at 7lbs 9ozs, so not the MASSIVE baby they were expecting. We're still in hospital for at least tomorrow, by which time we're hoping to have picked her name. Has all been a bit of a shell shock and we can't quite believe she has only been here for 36 hours, but I'm sure once we're back at home, things will make alot more sense!

Good luck to those due this week.

Nicky xxx

Great news Nicky, we were wondering whether there was news when we met yesterday. Glad to hear she has arrived safe and well, although sorry that you too had to endure a long induction (you weren't in bed 26 were you? It's jinxed!).

Take care xx

Congratulations Nicki! 5 days wow! You need a medal.

Sorry to miss the meet up. I was back at Kings for the breastfeeding consultant who thinks that as well as reflux (baby), I have oversupply (I knew). So tomorrow my partner is working from home so he can take the older one to nursery while I stay in for 4 days and lay back at every feed and try to space out the feeds... wish me luck that this might improve things and I can have a happier baby and some sleep!

Hopefully up to meet next week.

X

Well done Nicky.. Looking forward to name update!!

Taking toddler to DiddiDance at East dulwich constitutional hall at 10am tomorrow. It's very cute, music, ribbons, scarves etc

You can book a free trial if you fancy checking it out..

And I've been thinking about a regular weekly meet up?

Mondays are my toddler free day so coffee/cake would be lovely. Green and Blues was very quiet at 10am this week.. Is that good for anyone else?

Let me know if anyone has better suggestions.

Anna x

Hi all. I'd also love a weekly meet up but will have my toddler all the time other than wed and Thursday mornings... Maybe we could have a couple of options to include toddlers or not!

W would probably be happy for a bit in G&B but I probably wouldn't get a chance to chat! It seems like most people are toddler free at the beginning of the week though by the sounds of it.

Hi all - I keep meaning to come along to one of the meetings and haven't got act into gear! Daughter turns 2 the week I'm due in 3 weeks time. Now on mat leave so will aim for the next day time meeting with toddlers hopefully before I pop. Will keep an eye on thread and hopefully see you all soon.

Hi all,

Mothercourage and I are deffo meeting up on Monday morning for coffees.. Venue to be confirmed but The Garden's do lovely breakfasts...?

Green and Blues didn't seem to offer anything but drinks last week.

So I'll suggest The Gardens from 10am on Monday if anyone else is interested.. Lots of space for buggies too!

Then a more toddler friendly option could involve park too.. I'm happy to meet up with toddlers later on in the week..

Keep us posted Laura ;)

Have a good weekend x x

Count me in for Monday.

Kate and I were discharged by our midwife yesterday which is great, but as she left I realised that having had her visit me weekly (sometimes more) since 19 weeks pregnant I'm going to miss her! On the plus side, my little fatty weighs a whopping 2860g now :)

I may drop by tomorrow morning. I need to go my Gp at the gardens in the morning and hubby will take toddler to the park. I had totally forgotten how much newborns can sleep, so I'm trying to make the most of it before she wakes up just in time for me to be left alone with the two of them!!

Hi All,

I will try and make it tomorrow morning for 10 too. Will have my first with me plus bump, which I wish was a baby by now but just doesn't seem to want to move. That said my due date is still not til Wed so I guess I can't really complain yet.

Jane x