play equipment in warwick gardens

hey realdeal,

to be honest I could never understand what all the fuss was about. Apart from the two table tennis tables -THAT'S IT! I guess people don't like change is what it boils down to- but I am hoping that those people who were so incensed will see that the improvements we've made are small and a good "fit" for the park. Bloody hard work to win the argument but seeing all those kids using the equipment gladdens my heart it does...

hi kitty,

many many thanks for the post! Lovely to see so many young people enjoying themselves in a space which was once so empty. We have no further plans for developments in WG- but we are keen for new members to join us to give us their input on our plans for next year- including a dog show AND the return of the fabulous Warwick Wingding!

Our next meeting is November 30th at 7pm. Please come along...

Thanks to you both!

At our last meeting we were discussing the WINGDING and generally kicking ourselves for not having enough people on board to organise it this year.

We REALLY want to bring it back next year- bigger and better (but not louder) than ever. If anyone is able to help in any way- however small, we'd appreciate it. A festival on this scale takes months of planning and the more active support we have- the easier it is!!

We're thrilled people like the new play equipment. Hopefully the new (indestructible) table tennis tables will be as popular too!

Keep the feedback coming. We do sometimes feel its a thankless task and reading your positive comments gives us all a big sense of achievement,

Cheers, Andy