Request for comment: Collapse of the U. S. A.

New Nexus

> *Bob* Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> What do you reckon?

Interesting. I've never really viewed the crisis from a Marxist point of view. Hence why I thought the second half of your post was difficult to put into context. I liked this bit Marxist political economy develops through the analysis of the actual crises of capitalism.

It was not the outcome, I was really concentrating on, all be it an interesting one, it?s was more the road to this outcome. The change.

I?m of the school of thought

?Make god laugh tell him your future plans?. Heads-up, I am agnostic.

Once all ?ism?s? have stopped shook hands with men and women, then moved on down the road. What remains?

It is my belief that most ism?s fail after encountering planet earth, mainly due to their inflexibility and misinterpretation.

As for time scales, I think it has already started, it is my belief it will be a step change, and the outcome has already been baked into the cake.

The family known as humans, live on this planet, above 6 billion strong. This planet has a finite set of resources, this family of humans has a system called money, this money can take the form of physical money or electronic money, assets well, that?s just leverage and stored money.

Most resources require money to obtain the resources. Those who control money and access to that money, control the family called humans.

But when the controllers have a collective mental break down. We are all in trouble.

Bob you are a joker but made me laugh.

I think I put up earlier, regardless of how much you do or don't understand the language its much clearer and easier

to know how you feel about situations. I've had a look, as I believe it would have been impossible to understand

the main posters points without looking for myself. I occasionally have a look at different sources hoping

to be convinced that there is a group that has managed to internally bring some positive change. However, it's the

same old story. We all see things through our own reality and it seems we all agree there is going to be changes.

I would rather communicate face to face,as feel Ive been misinterpreted, bye folks, off for a week with

my children, to have a real look at how things are changing.

(Zerohedge - 6 sep)

Any time a major bank releases a report saying a given course of action is too costly, too prohibitive, too blonde, or simply too impossible, it is nearly guaranteed that that is precisely the course of action about to be undertaken. Which is why all non-euro skeptics are advised to shield their eyes and look away from the just released report by UBS (of surging 3 Month USD Libor rate fame) titled "Euro Break Up - The Consequences." UBS conveniently sets up the straw man as follows: "Under the current structure and with the current membership, the Euro does not work. Either the current structure will have to change, or the current membership will have to change." So far so good. Yet where it gets scary is when UBS quantifies the actual opportunity cost to one or more countries leaving the Euro. Notably Germany. "Were a stronger country such as Germany to leave the Euro, the consequences would include corporate default, recapitalisation of the banking system and collapse of international trade. If Germany were to leave, we believe the cost to be around EUR6,000 to EUR8,000 for every German adult and child in the first year, and a range of EUR3,500 to EUR4,500 per person per year thereafter. That is the equivalent of 20% to 25% of GDP in the first year. " It also would mean the end of UBS, but we digress. Where it gets even more scary is when UBS, like many other banks to come, succumbs to the Mutual Assured Destruction trope made so popular by ole' Hank Paulson : "The economic cost is, in many ways, the least of the concerns investors should have about a break-up. Fragmentation of the Euro would incur political costs. Europe?s ?soft power? influence internationally would cease (as the concept of ?Europe? as an integrated polity becomes meaningless). It is also worth observing that almost no modern fiat currency monetary unions have broken up without some form of authoritarian or military government, or civil war." So you see: save the euro for the children, so we can avoid all out war (and UBS can continue to exist). The scariest thing, however, by far, is that for this report to have been issued, it means that Germany is now actively considering dumping the euro.

Heads-up

http://torontohearings.org/

8th to 11th September 2011

Hopefully some real answers.

blahblahblah irrelevantblahthisismymodusoperandi godimaparticularlypredictabletroll isanybodyactuallyreadingthisor amijustpanderingtomysolopsistic onanisttendencies blahblahblah irrelevantblahthisismymodusoperandi godimaparticularlypredictabletroll isanybodyactuallyreadingthisor amijustpanderingtomysolopsistic onanisttendencies blahblahblah irrelevantblahthisismymodusoperandi godimaparticularlypredictabletroll isanybodyactuallyreadingthisor amijustpanderingtomysolopsistic onanisttendencies blahblahblah irrelevantblahthisismymodusoperandi godimaparticularlypredictabletroll isanybodyactuallyreadingthisor amijustpanderingtomysolopsistic onanisttendencies blahblahblah irrelevantblahthisismymodusoperandi godimaparticularlypredictabletroll isanybodyactuallyreadingthisor amijustpanderingtomysolopsistic onanisttendencies blahblahblah irrelevantblahthisismymodusoperandi godimaparticularlypredictabletroll isanybodyactuallyreadingthisor amijustpanderingtomysolopsistic onanisttendencies blahblahblah irrelevantblahthisismymodusoperandi godimaparticularlypredictabletroll isanybodyactuallyreadingthisor amijustpanderingtomysolopsistic onanisttendencies blahblahblah irrelevantblahthisismymodusoperandi godimaparticularlypredictabletroll isanybodyactuallyreadingthisor amijustpanderingtomysolopsistic onanisttendencies

Look mum, no hands

http://www.pointlesslinktotinfoilhatsomedoofus.com

One in the eye to the man, yeah im cool *grunt grunt, rub rub*

New Nexus, as I have said some time ago it would be better if you can modify your approach. Someone said to me many years ago that if you're not able to get your message across then you're not communicating.

So you need to look at the audience and pitch the information in a format they understand. Of course, there are some people with hidden agendas that no matter how well you put the information across they will always claim another view or make unjustified criticisms. But that's not your problem and best not to get involved as there are many sensible people on this forum with open minds.

Most people on the EDF do not understand the financial crisis and so unable to understand the points you're making. It's a bit like when Christopher Columbus said to people that the Earth was round but they didn't understand it and claimed Christopher must be mad. I don't think you're mad and the information you have provided can be very informative to the informed person.

A shortened version of the below: they are all thick, uneducated and stupid innit but me and you Nexie, we are well-clever...

Such 'insight'.. You make me feel very sane! Bless..

Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> New Nexus, as I have said some time ago it would

> be better if you can modify your approach. Someone

> said to me many years ago that if you're not able

> to get your message across then you're not

> communicating.

>

> So you need to look at the audience and pitch the

> information in a format they understand. Of

> course, there are some people with hidden agendas

> that no matter how well you put the information

> across they will always claim another view or make

> unjustified criticisms. But that's not your

> problem and best not to get involved as there are

> many sensible people on this forum with open

> minds.

>

> Most people on the EDF do not understand the

> financial crisis and so unable to understand the

> points you're making. It's a bit like when

> Christopher Columbus said to people that the Earth

> was round but they didn't understand it and

> claimed Christopher must be mad. I don't think

> you're mad and the information you have provided

> can be very informative to the informed person.

Trouble is this thread is an irresistible platform for nutjobs like NN and UDT - and they will no doubt carry regurgitating their twaddle for eons unless admin closes the thread down or there is a limit on the number of posts (is there? one can but hope...).

Undisputedtruth

Thank you for your feedback.

Regarding my approach, I?m doing the Nike and Reebok spin, or Gore Vidal on how to read Pravda.

The crazes would have always attacked, Nicole Foss said people would get very angry when such paradigms are suggested. So no surprise there then.

Forum

What?s my point?

Some but not all points:

Paradigm shift.

We all have access to information both good and bad, people can now look at their world through their own eyes and not the lens of mainstream media and ?official reports? use it people before it goes.

Paradigm shift.

Yes there has always been points of corruption in all financial systems, but when the system itself is the corruption and no longer regulated. I can only see one outcome to this.

The system will feed in and of it?s self .

?What?s that got to do with the price of bread?? a Lot.

Do your own research, you may just find that systems are already in hand to ?manage? the problems.