BC Partners (owner of Foxtons) (Lounged)

macroban

Yeah i guess so, but in some way i think he made the right decision at the right time which paid off for his hard work over the years; but in another way maybe he had other reasons for wanting out. Either way he has become very wealthy and has made it for himself which you have to give him credit for.

To be honest i would not be at all surprised if he does bail out foxtons with a rescue bid because he has become so wealthy and as far as we know he isnt doing much else busiesswise so besides walking the dog and reading the paper in his mansion he has nothing else to do. But good on him for selling in the 1st place; he is switched on.

• 4 weeks later...

vermin

I can imagine that when foxys goes tits up and the cars are offloaded , the second hand value will be negligible

would you wnt to drive around in one of them voluntarily ?

urgh

vulgar horrid people

( I know Foxtons employees in ED read this site, so If I were you, I would advise putting some cash away for an oystercard when you get Das Boot )

• 3 weeks later...

As much as I have my own personal issues with Foxtons, I think everyone deserves to earn a living and tarnishing these people with one big brush is a little over dramatic in my opinion. I Give benefit of the doubt to everyone, I would not wish for Foxtons to go under and have people made unemployed, I think that is a very negative opinion to hold.

Louisa.

Nevertheless, the 'in ya face' sales drive that F enforces is enough. I personally have not had the displeasure of F but many people I know have. If you take a closer look at their strategy: To force prices up has a negative impact as now many can not afford these high prices and thus prices fall. This is negative and therefore if they did not exist then they would not contribute to this negative market force. ED does not need them and I hope they sink..... that is positive.

Any company that promotes a profit over integrity ethos serves no good to society. Likewise individuals who buy into that kind of ethos (often so gleefully) are exposing an antisocial personality flaw and are of no good to any of us. Throw them all into the North sea is what I say.

Why society and the law tolerate businesses where it is ?ok? or even expected to be dishonest I have no idea.