Can we have a General issues/gossip topic?

dulwichmum

Hi D-Mum,

I have been keeping low profile due to reasons of national security. I also would have loved to go to the EDT yesterday but I have been strongly adviced against revealing my handsome face and disclosing my ID. I guess the same is valid for you... >:D<

However I'll be in "incognito" at the Green & Blue wine tasting evening on wednesday ( I am not part of the list, so I'll be mixing with the regular crowd )...

Dear Mr Batdog,

Sadly I shall be at my parenting class on Wednesday night. I am trying to improve myself. The image I have of you emerging from the waves - will remain until we meet...............

Also, Mr Huguenot, regarding your family history - I would like to apologise to you on behalf of blood soaked Catholics everywhere.

You know the answer to this whole gun crime milarkey could be to bring back the ducking stool - don't you think? There is an old set of stocks in the village, we could bring along our old organic veg, and set the world to rights.

Dear D-Mum,

My location is for now classified, might disclose it when back in the UK.

My dogs have plenty of private space to run and walk however there is a trained dog-sitter to look after them in my absence,I've also informed the dog-sitter in case of an "emergency" to contact your slovakian nanny...!!! I presume she has a statuesque eastern european look, some one of such a good taste like you, wouldn't scare off her own children by employing a halloween witch... HA..HA...

My 2 rottweilers have been properly trained not only for extreme defence / attack in case of danger, but also to be family friendly and they get on very well with children...of any age. (tu)

I've been adviced by lawyers to keep low profile on any public platforms for the moment, it is all due to national security reasons.

(when I am not around) My dog-sitter is often in your part of town, so if you see 2 gorgeous rottweilers with a good looking sitter, you know that those are batdog's dogs

Will certainly think of all of you when roasting my body on a white Caribbean sunny and warm beach.... >:D<

No clues - but he's a roman horse!

Admin wouldn't tell us if he was a horse, but all the evidence was there...

Apparently my reference to a clinical problem prompted an off-topic exchange and clarification of ruling status which has since been deleted by admin :(

We're all standing in the corner now, and my initial slander naughtily remains unchallenged.

However for the record, Mockney and the horse were right and I was wrong. I do temper that with the observation that the bacteria in question only seemed to be 'discovered' after life expectancy exceeded the incubation period.

I also reckon that proto-Spaniards with Carribean roots seem to be getting a bad press!

Only here can we hide from the disunofftopicablarianists!

So now, energised into a sense of righteousness and false sense of untouchability by the peeps on this thread, Horse - I reveal you! Incitatus, make thyself known!

We want to hear more about the knackers!

Thank you DM for this haven from the night...