Can we have a General issues/gossip topic?

dulwichmum

Mark does have a point. If i went to the pub for a quiet after footie pint, expecting it to be a nice civilised early evening stop off, before going home to write my memoirs and do some crocheting, I wouldn't expect my afternoon to be sabotaged by a bunch of lager louts, and for my last memories of the evening to involve my eyes rolling uncontrollably as I lose yet another bout of fussball, before staggering home without even managing a kebab or ruby, and coming to sometime the next morning wishing my head would hurry up and cave in ... would I.

I'll get my coat ;)

When I was at school there was a trend of people drawing "nob n' balls" on other pupil's chairs. If you inadvertently sat on such a chair you would be termed a "batty-man". Placing a piece of paper between yourself and the chair offered protection. I guess this could be seen as crude means of sex education.

capt_birdseye Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> When I was at school there was a trend of people

> drawing "nob n' balls" on other pupil's chairs. If

> you inadvertently sat on such a chair you would be

> termed a "batty-man". Placing a piece of paper

> between yourself and the chair offered protection.

> I guess this could be seen as crude means of sex

> education.

So long as you didn't carry on using paper in your adult life, I imagine it would chafe somewhat! ::o

Can we have a photo competition: "Best Cock&Balls-Related Graffiti"?

And you're not allowed to daub your own and take a picture. It must be existing bona fide cock and balls graffiti only.

D-Mum, How do you do ?

I haven't gone yet, I said I will be away soon ( maybe a week, ten days from now ), but I'll try to stay away from the forum as much as I can.

Thank you for your concern regarding my health in a tropical place BUT I can reassure you that Tropical Climate is my "ideal" habitat, where the sea is beautyfully blue, the sunshine for real and beautiful "creatures" crawling with harmony and sweetness along sandy white beaches.... >:D<

Yes Batdog, please don't go. This lot have so lowered the tone of this wonderful thread, I was hoping for a good flirt to make them all calm down! Have you seen the artistic illustration from Mark? Whatever would his mother say? Where are you going dear heart, and surely you can talk to us from abroad? I will be on the forum from far away soon.....

Hey Huguenot,

I wont forget the ED forum while I am away but I'll be busy "exploring" the sandy beaches... and hopefully being "entertained" by the local "wildlife"... >:D<

Unfortunately for National Security Reasons I can't tell the exact location where I will be soon, but I can confirm that it is in the Caribbean ( one my favourite corners of the planet...), will give exact details when I am back... D-Mum she is also going away soon? ( see her last post ) Coincidence ? ;-)

batdog Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hey Huguenot,

>

> I wont forget the ED forum while I am away but

> I'll be busy "exploring" the sandy beaches... and

> hopefully being "entertained" by the local

> "wildlife"... >:D

> Unfortunately for National Security Reasons I

> can't tell the exact location where I will be

> soon, but I can confirm that it is in the

> Caribbean ( one my favourite corners of the

> planet...), will give exact details when I am

> back... D-Mum she is also going away soon? ( see

> her last post ) Coincidence ? ;-)

Are you going to the cricket world cup? 2 Weeks ago you could have got odds of 66-1 for England winning it. Since they beat the Aussies in that one-day farce down under, odds are 13-1 or 9-1 or something.