Kuki hair bellenden road

bobbyandmichael

Thanks for your recommendations on Kuki - and how right everyone is. Shingo cut my hair - I gave him free range to do whatever he wanted - and I am staggered at the quality of the results - stylish, relevant, elegant, technically perfect and suitable for a woman of my years (closer to 50 than 40 - OMG). Shingo himself is outstanding at customer service. The products they use smell expensive, the feel of the place is elegant, understated, relaxed, friendly, fun 80s music. I was offered a glass of wine. A nod also to the lady who washed my hair - I'm already missing the head massage.

Another hairdresser of choice is James Benoit of Daniel Hersheson at Harvey Nichols. I certainly recommend James, but the sting is that it's about ?95 for a cut - but you may well think you've had the best cut ever in your life. However, Shingo is my new man. I'm also getting my colour done at Kuki soon.

Go kuki's.... Congrats on all the great feedback.. Ull be taking some of my old clients to I see... Well they need someone good locally seeing that I only come down every 2 months... I'm down this weekend actually so will be nosey and take a peek... Lol...

East dulwICH needs a good salon... good luck and I wish u all the very best..

• 2 weeks later...
Another vote of confidence for Kuki - had a fab haircut from Shingo - how nice it is to find a hairdreser that actually listens to you.................. he managed to repair totally the last disasterous hair cut that I had had and after weeks of being miserable looking in the mirror I am now happy. I will definitely return!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A little while ago my boiler broke down, leaving me with no hot water, a house full of tradesmen, and a head of horrible oily hair. After reading this thread i phoned Kuki and they fitted me in for an emergency wash and blow dry, which was lovely in itself, but on top of that i got a wonderful head massage and they were sweet to my little boy so he was happy to just sit there and listen to the music and watch what was going on, which meant i actually got a few moments of PEACE. And then, they only charged me ?5! They are my heroes.

Everyone should give Pauline at Kuki Hair a try. She is amazing...by far the best hairdresser around in my humble opinion.

I have only recently found her, after many years of frustrating hair experiences! Now that I have discovered her I won't be going elsewhere again. After she cut my hair, everyone was commenting on how great my hair looked...I never had that before! Great for advice too, which really helps someone like me, who never seems to know what I want to do with my hair!

So, reporting back on my experience I had my hair cut by Pauline and it was fab, firstly the cut looks really great, as good as I used to get in Soho.

Secondly, it was really relaxed and I just st back and read trashy magazines whilst she worked her magic. Definitely recommend.

Just came back from Kuki and I'm super pleased with my new hair from Shingo. I'm very picky when it comes to hairdressers as I have thick hair and its hard to find someone who can cut thick hair well. I forgot to bring the photos of Ginnifer Goodwin's haircut that I wanted but I managed to describe it and Shingo pretty much nailed it. Lovely relaxing salon, all exposed brick and vintagey furniture without the hectic atmosphere of some of the bigger salons. So pleased to have finally found a great hairdresser in London, I won't be going anywhere else.

Had my hair cut at Kuki on Christmas Eve by Shingo... I am the worlds fussiest person with my hair as it is really thick, and a mixture of curly and straight... I hate it, and everyone who has cut it before hates it! I won't be going anywhere else as long as Kuki stays open!!! So PLEASE give them a try! They also cut my sons hair, he's 2, and it really is the best haircut he has ever had, my mother in law even asked if I took him somewhere different as she noticed how much better it was! I can't recommend them enough!

• 4 weeks later...
Another very happy customer here. Shingo cut my hair today and pleased to say, best cut I've had in years. So happy to have found him after years of special trips into town. I also had my 1-week old with me and had to feed him during the cut and Shingo was very understanding. Thoroughly recommended.

Archived