-------------------------------------------------------

Shingo is brilliant and seems

> to be able to cut in a way that lasts even as it

> grows.

> A combination of excellent stylists and a really

> chilled out feel make this salon the best I've

> ever used.

I agree with all that

I used to get my hair cut at a rather expensive salon in Chelsea. Wanted something local since becoming a mum! Amy is an excellent cutter, finisher and colourist. She's also really lovely! Anyway it's now my regular salon and I'm so glad I found it!

• 2 weeks later...

I got a hair cut done by Gunel this morning and very happy with the result! Also really friendly staff.

Highly recommended and definetely going back there.

Also will take our 4 year old son there, as not very happy with previous experiences in several other places...

I have just returned from my third appointment with Pauline at Kuki Hair. I am just so happy with my hair, it feels like I have finally found a hairdresser who "gets" my hair and listens to what I want. For someone like me who has naturally curly hair, this is like gold dust. I thoroughly recommend Kuki Hair, not only for their hairdressing skills, but also for the friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When Shingo wasn't available, we made an appointment with Pauline for our then 2 year old son. She has kids of her own and was really patient with our boy. She made him feel comfortable and chatted with him.

With Shingo, our son consistently falls asleep at the chair when he gets his hair cut. I have an appointment with Shingo next week, so don't think the rumour that he's moved on is true?

• 1 month later...

Shingo saved the day for me when the stylist I'd booked with had trouble getting into the salon on time.

I had a great cut and booked him up straight away for my next appointment 4mths ahead.

I have NEVER done that before and see it as personal testament to how good he is. Highly recommended!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I need a new hairdresser - I have long hair and not looking for it to be hacked off, but I am looking for someone who can cut it so it's a bit more interesting than just long and straight - but I need them to lead the way and use their creativity as I don't know what to do with it (hence why I've let it get this way!) - will the stylists at Kuki be able to help do you think? Or are they just good at listening to what you want and doing exactly that? Need someone with ideas!