I'm a Celebrity...............................

Ladygooner

Bloody hell! What a bunch Z-listers. Hardly know any of them. Missed it last night as was out on the piss. But, there's no doubt I'll be watching some episodes as it's usually good for a laugh when it comes to the bushtucker trials. Can't wait to see that cunt Katie Price covered in excrement. I want Jimmy "the whirlwind" White to win.

What the bookies think

5.00 Jimmy White

6.50 Gino DAcampo

8.00 Lucy Benjamin

9.00 Kim Woodburn

9.00 George Hamilton

10.00 Sam Fox

15.00 Stuart Manning

17.00 Colin Mcallister

17.00 Katie Price

21.00 Camilla Dallerup

26.00 Justin Ryan

34.00 Sabrina Washington

I've never really gotten in to I'm a celebrity, but no doubt this year I'll end up watching a fair bit, now that I have no life and no money. I'd rather watch this than Big Brother any day, and am very proud that the last BB went by without me watching a minute of it!

I like I'm a Celeb... enjoy Ant & Dec's banter, the fact that they really do humiliate the "celebrities" and it's a bit more involved than other reality shows. However Katie Price going back into the jungle is a joke - she's absolutely shameless, and this comes across as really desperate on her part.

The live spiders in the mouth task last night was HORRIBLE! Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwww. I'd happily jump out of a plane, eat a kangaroo's bollock, but no WAY would I have been able to do that!

I think it's just the cold, hard cynicism in their eyes that's so appealing.

"See us take this medium," they say, "which offers so much potential for cultural enrichment, for exposure to new experiences, for shared knowledge and expanded horizons. See us take it and traduce it, and cheapen it and you, and enrich only ourselves. Laugh as the grub-eating wretches embrace each fresh opportunity to demean themselves, and think not that you demean yourselves. Now call this number to save Camilla."

You can't help but love them.