Palaver on Old Kent Road (Lounged)

Big Jim

Big Jim Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> It took me 2 hrs to get home last night as the

> Police had blocked off Old Kent Road by Tesco.

> There were a bunch of people in foresnic suits -

> any ideas why?

Yet another kid got stabbed....well, three to be precise....check out the BBC News site.

I got caught in that traffic last night on my motorbike - it was a right pain in the @rse!

had to go all the way up to Surrey quays to find a route back round to the safety of ED! - the Cops had closed off all the roads....feel sorry for you if you were stuck in a car.

was speaking to a cab driver last night and he was telling me that it was causing problems as far back as cov garden!

I just can't get my head around how a 15/16 year old could just happily take the life of another kid.

One of the worst ones I heard was a year or so ago when an asian kid was literally beaten and kicked to death in the middle of the afternoon in a subway tunnel of a shopping centre (not Elephant & Castle). The most shocking thing was that there were about 40-50 teenagers all there recording it on their phones and stuff, and no one did anything to try and stop it!

Remember his parents saying they'd just moved to the area because they thought it would be a nice safe place for him.