To the 10-15 boys who were just caught stealing bottles from Tesco's Local

VelvetBlueberry

What I find absolutely hilarious, is that some of the ?usual suspects? took great pleasure accusing me of trolling on this forum, and as admin has rightfully pointed out, the holier than thou brigade are now eating humble pie. Well deserved in some cases, may I add.

Louisa.

Haha :)) The hypocrisy is real in those two. Since Cella & Sue love trolling so much, perhaps they should get out every once in a while, catch some rays & find themselves a more productive way to spend their time together.

Loutwo Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> What I find absolutely hilarious, is that some of

> the ?usual suspects? took great pleasure accusing

> me of trolling on this forum, and as admin has

> rightfully pointed out, the holier than thou

> brigade are now eating humble pie. Well deserved

> in some cases, may I add.

>

> Louisa.

I think if you read his posting, Admin was addressing the comments on here from a variet of posters and of those, Sue and I have responded. Whilst it's true Louisa many on here continue to challenge your views imo rather than trolling you I personally can't recall commenting on any of your postings. I also don't understand your earlier comment. VB I would refer you again to your other thread and suggest you read what has actually been said and what we were responding to. I haven't responded to your last few postings and in the spirit of raising standards you may wish join us in adopting a more mindful way of communicating.

cella Wrote:

> VB I would refer you again to

> your other thread and suggest you read what has

> actually been said and what we were responding to.

> I haven't responded to your last few postings and

> in the spirit of raising standards you may wish

> join us in adopting a more mindful way of

> communicating.

I literally just called you out for your constant hypocrisy & you respond with yet another hypocritical comment - are you okay? You clearly don't know the meaning of "mindful communication" otherwise you wouldn't have entered a second thread made for a new business, derailing it before it's even taken off, after having the previous one closed for causing drama over positive feedback. Nobody does that unless there is something mentally wrong with them. YOU need to learn to be mindful & stop derailing threads.

EDIT: as a side note, I think it would have been great to have a block option on these forums; I would have used it so long ago .

I agree with Frankito. I'm out.

It?s very South London, my sons and his mates ?speak? it. I noticed it grow in the 4 years between the boys ages. It definitely isn?t going away either.

Funnily, I?m in 7 Oaks a fair bit, and the accent here isn?t that different to the London one I first encountered 26 years ago.

VelvetBlueberry Wrote:

> cella Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > VB I would refer you again to

> > your other thread and suggest you read what has

> > actually been said and what we were responding

> to.

> > I haven't responded to your last few postings

> and

> > in the spirit of raising standards you may wish

> > join us in adopting a more mindful way of

> > communicating.

>

>

> I literally just called you out for your constant

> hypocrisy & you respond with yet another

> hypocritical comment - are you okay? You clearly

> don't know the meaning of "mindful communication"

> otherwise you wouldn't have entered a second

> thread made for a new business, derailing it

> before it's even taken off, after having the

> previous one closed for causing drama over

> positive feedback. Nobody does that unless there

> is something mentally wrong with them. YOU need to

> learn to be mindful & stop derailing threads.

>

> EDIT: as a side note, I think it would have been

> great to have a block option on these forums; I

> would have used it so long ago .

>

>

> I agree with Frankito. I'm out.

I wasn't going respond to this but I have to take issue with your language here. You have raised mental health issues previously and also in this post. I have always felt it necessary, like others, to challenge the content of your posts where appropriate and here it is really inappropriate, in my opinion, to refer to mental health in the way that you have.

I quote

"Nobody in their right mind could have the audacity to continue with these disparaging comments on a second thread made for this sweet shop given that you're the reason the last one was closed. When does it stop? Just go away & find something better to do. You're irrelevant to the topic, let alone spirit. The owner doesn't even visit these forums anymore because of the toxic energy you bring to every thread. You're a nasty little person."

& I'm not wrong.

You've yet to take responsibility for your own behaviour. All you've done is try to nitpick & find offense in anything I have written. If you had any awareness & concern for mental health, as you are apparently suggesting (laughable) you wouldn't have taken positive feedback I left & attacked me for it. Too enthusuastic? What do you know about me & my mental health? I couldn't possibly be recovering from an illness, suffering from panic attacks, anxiety & depression. Snub out one moment of excitement I had for the opening of what a thought was a pleasant addition to the streets I live just off from.

You might want to take pause & question why you felt so offended by an "overly enthusiastic" comment to begin with, which has left you stalking me around the forums attacking every post I've made since. Be mindful... of yourself as well as others the next time you make a petty attack.

cella Wrote:

> VelvetBlueberry Wrote:

> -----

> > cella Wrote:

> >

>

> > -----

> > > VB I would refer you again to

> > > your other thread and suggest you read what

> has

> > > actually been said and what we were

> responding

> > to.

> > > I haven't responded to your last few postings

> > and

> > > in the spirit of raising standards you may

> wish

> > > join us in adopting a more mindful way of

> > > communicating.

> >

> >

> > I literally just called you out for your

> constant

> > hypocrisy & you respond with yet another

> > hypocritical comment - are you okay? You

> clearly

> > don't know the meaning of "mindful

> communication"

> > otherwise you wouldn't have entered a second

> > thread made for a new business, derailing it

> > before it's even taken off, after having the

> > previous one closed for causing drama over

> > positive feedback. Nobody does that unless

> there

> > is something mentally wrong with them. YOU need

> to

> > learn to be mindful & stop derailing threads.

> >

> > EDIT: as a side note, I think it would have

> been

> > great to have a block option on these forums; I

> > would have used it so long ago .

> >

> >

> > I agree with Frankito. I'm out.

>

>

> I wasn't going respond to this but I have to take

> issue with your language here. You have raised

> mental health issues previously and also in this

> post. I have always felt it necessary, like

> others, to challenge the content of your posts

> where appropriate and here it is really

> inappropriate, in my opinion, to refer to mental

> health in the way that you have.

Here is your full post with the line you left out above. Enough now.

I think theft is wrong. However, in these days with sanctioned benefits and dying people being declared fit for work, theft is inevitable and it is the only way some people can survive.

However, this was a group of young men, so it was malicious. How can this be stopped? People who want to be parents have to go to parenting classes and remain responsible for their kids.

However, those same people may not be capable, or suffering depression, or any number of issues.

There's never any easy answer. But theft is still wrong. HOLY CR@P am I writing on the correct thread still? All you children who are arguing about the pros and cons of the forum should take it to the ABOUT THE FORUM section.

"this was a group of young men, so it was malicious"

How wonderfully open-minded of you....

Would a group of young women be so easily be characterised as 'malicious'?...or how many women have to be in the group for it not to be malicious? 10%? 50%

I'm that the OP's description of the group suggest they were not a pleasant group, so Im hoping this was just unfortunate choice of wording in a hasty post.

PeckhamRose Wrote:

> I think theft is wrong. However, in these days

> with sanctioned benefits and dying people being

> declared fit for work, theft is inevitable and it

> is the only way some people can survive.

>

Plenty of really properly desperate people the world over don't resort to crime - stop excusing it.