Andy the Plumber - great Stuff

I'd also like to recommend Andy the plumber (07983 688451). I rang him at about 8.30am in the morning to see if he could come out to fix our leaky bedroom radiator. He was with us as promised within the hour and fixed the leak and also sorted another small leak from the radiator in the hall for a very reasonable price. He seemed a very pleasant chap. I would definitely use him again.

Hi,

I contacted Andy after seeing the posts on here and so glad I did. Andy came out on a Saturday at short notice but fixed the pleak in our bathroom (that 2 previous plumber failed to do!)

Really friend guy who definately knows his trade!

Thanks Andy and thanks everyone for the recommendations

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Andy is brilliant. I've had two emergency call outs now when my boiler had broken and he came round within 2 hours on both occasions. Very reasonably priced too. Andy also fixed my plumbing in my new sink which someone else had messed up. I've booked Andy to fix my bathroom taps and he also had a quick look at my friends boiler and fixed it for free.

Andy's a good guy : 07983 688451.

Ellie

What an absolutely lovely man, whilst fixing my friends boiler he offered to come round and have a quick look at mine and fixed it for free. He even followed up to make sure it was running okay.

Highly recommended

Andy: 07983 688 451

Leona

Another recommendation for Andy

He came out at short notice this Sunday afternoon to fix a leaky toilet.

He also took the time to point out I have damp building up behind the tiles in the bathroom because of the dodgy tiling done by the previous owners of the house and give me some tips on how to nip it in the bud before it gets any worse.

I would definitely use him again.

• 3 weeks later...
After reading these recommendations, I called Andy to come and look at my rubbish radiators and leaking toilet. He arrived quickly, explained the problem and then fixed it all for a not-too-scary price. Really good.

Andy came round to our house tonight for a blocked kitchen sink. We called him at 7:10pm, he was here by 7:50 and our sink was unblocked and waste disposal fixed within 1/2 hour. Very reasonable pricing too. Would deco recommend - thanks guys!!

• 1 month later...
Id also like to recommend Andy! Hes done work for me on numerous occasions , not only is he one of the friendliest guys I know but also he has come to the rescue when the boilers broken , despite only being given a few hours notice! I can not recommend Andy enough. Here is his number. 07983 688451

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I called Andy based on the recommendations on here and he came round last night to look at a blocked kitchen sink. I would also highly recommend him. Lovely guy, extremely friendly and chatty and knows what he's doing. He couldn't resolve the issue last night but knows what needs doing and is coming round on Saturday in the daylight to sort it out.

• 1 month later...

Andy is a brilliant plumber, I have used him more than once, including a number of times over the summer to sort out a botched job that someone else had done and then left me in the lurch.

He charges very reasonable rates, really knows his stuff and is often able to come out at short notice as he tends to do trouble shooting jobs rather than bathroom installations so isn't tied up for days at a time.

Andy came to my rescue again at the weekend, this time a shower with a broken thermostat meaning no hot water. He was able to identify the shower and necessary part for me to order from a photo sent by text and then arrived to fit it the next day within an hour or so of it arriving in the post.

As usual, his fees were very reasonable and he got the job done properly despite the old part being severely corroded making getting out something of a challenge.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I had a problem with my washing machine and both ChrisMum and Andy came to my rescue late on a Friday night, then returned first thing the next day once the problem had been identified. They were a joy to work with. Pleasant, helpful, explained everything as they went and reasonably priced. I would absolutely use them both again.