Orange Network Coverage

Normally I don't have any problems but tonight my orange phone reception seems to be working very intermediately and is mostly down. I live on Crystal Palace Road, anyone else having problems?

Same problem here for the last few days on and off and I live on Dunoon Rd Forest Hill. I usually get very good reception from Orange but I haven't been able to send or receive texts or make calls, its been fine today though :))

I'm having the same problem over towards the Village, but no change there as my road's always been dodgy for signal. Sometimes the weather seems to make a difference so perhaps it's all the rain and clouds?

I'm on Grove Lane/Dog Kennel Hill and I've had no Orange signal for 2 weeks. It's usually strong round here. I've phoned Orange 3 times and been pretty much fobbed off each time. Yesterday they said the two masts in this area are down, one is out of service and the other is apparently "seriously degraded" and won't be fixed till 12th May.

I'm with Orange, Ulverscroft Road, haven't noticed any particular problems except for last night when a text arrived on my phone over two hours after it had been sent, but apart from that it's been fine.

I've been away for a few days now but prior to that, big problems where I am (Overhill Rd). No service for hours at a time, despite the partner arrangement with T Mobile

Good to hear it might be resolved by the time I return! (tu)

DulwichDeviant Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Im experiencing the same poor signal. I hope they

> havnt removed the orange mast at the Grove Tavern.

> With orange merging with t- mobile some masts will

> become redundant.

> Im getting T mobile at home mostly now.

I live in the Grove Tavern vicinity and Orange is the stronger signal of the two in my flat, so I think they're still operating the two separate masts. Three's 3G is from T-Mobile's next to The Grove here and the signal is stronger than T-Mobile's 2G.

DulwichDeviant Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Im getting t-mobile on my orange but it is 3g just

> less bars than i got with Orange.

> Maybe they are just working on the masts !

Quite possibly as my Three reception currently is two bars on 3G.

• 3 weeks later...